hello?

Hello, you. Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Indians out there! <3

I was planning an Independence Day surprise for you all with an update for this story but I realised I'd do no good than leave you guys hanging again (as I'm updating another story daily at the moment) so...

I'm here with a few announcements to make:

1. For all of you who have this story in your library and were reading it for the Indian characters and representation, I have a few more stories currently up on my profile which fit that criteria.

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT | the story I'm currently writing & updating daily featuring an Indian FMC (female main character) called Priyankha. A pick your own genre / version story. Choose between a sweet ChickLit love story or a Thriller Romance. When a grumpy billionaire fake dates a sunshine barista to understand how love works, they are forced to face the monsters of their past and live through a swoonworthy romance filled with Taylor Swift song references.

RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT ME | featuring an Indian MMC (male main character) called Tanmay. This book is connected to Call It What You Want. When a grumpy runaway bride is stuck with a sunshine male, together they explore a world of adulting and running a successful business during a global pandemic as they work out the complicated dynamics of an enemies to best friends / lovers relationship. A dramatic and angsty romance filled with Taylor Swift song references. Updates for this story will begin after I finish CIWYW but you can add it to your library & reading lists till then.

27 BOWLS OF ICE CREAM | featuring an Indian MMC (male main character) called Rudra. Without giving any spoilers, his story connects to the first book in this series (called Closed Doors). Lots of Indian mythology and metaphors about love. Where 27 different flavours of ice cream metaphorically take Nicola and Rudra on a journey of love and self-discovery. 3x featured.

HEADSPACE | which doesn't feature any Indian characters apart from the Indian mythology references but Book 2 and 3 in the series (Aftertaste & Escape) will feature Indian characters as well. A story where a boy goes back in time to confess his love to his crush who killed herself in front of him and not to forget, his attempt to save her from death this time. Completed & 6x featured.

(and many more to come. follow me here on wattpad to stay updated with my current and upcoming stories.)

2. There are a few stories that haunt me in my dreams, asleep and awake. DAILY. Like they could literally be my maladaptive daydreams at this point. One Knock Away is one of them. I am super excited to write it but I also want to do the whole arranged marriage trope decent justice especially after it has been so horribly mistreated by typical TV serials (sorry not sorry lol). So I'm going to take some time to plot this story rather than rushing blindly into it.

As per what I'm currently planning, the schedule will go like this -

- Finish Call It What You Want first with daily updates

- Right Where You Left Me will follow

- Next in line is mostly One Knock Away, approximately in February 2023 for Valentine's month if life doesn't disrupt my plans like it's done the past 2 times (:

(And 27 Bowls of Ice cream will have sporadic updates randomly considering how long each chapter is.)

Please let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your thoughts & feedback.

Also, if you're here right now, thank you so very much for that! I hope to see you reading my other stories (from the ones mentioned above) soon! Thanks a ton for giving me and my stories a chance; it means the absolute world to me <3

Hope all is well. As always, if you ever wish to talk, my DMs are always open for you.

Take care and keep smiling :)