As a lovely skeleton, it has already endured too much information that it should not bear!

    So, in the subconscious avoidance of everyone, whether it was this [My teacher seems to be a pervert] group or the group next door [How to stop Teacher Wujo from destroying flowers], they all fell silent, and basically no one spoke.

    It wasn't until a few days later that Hai Yuan's phone vibrated frantically again.

    He had just finished the end of a task, and before he had time to drive back, he saw the passionate speeches of his seniors in the group.

    【I suddenly found out! 】

    Haihara then looked down, his pupils suddenly shrank, and his heart lifted.

    [She seems to have more than one identity. 】

    【Hidden so deeply, if I hadn't happened to find her today, I would have been deceived. ]

    ——Is Miss Qianna really the girlfriend of Senior Xia You? Has it been discovered by Wujo-senpai?

    He didn't intend to speak out in the group, but after seeing such an explosive content, he couldn't help but follow.

    [Does Miss Qianna have any other identity? 】

    No one else said a word, but Haibara Yu dared to take all the snacks in his trunk and swore that everyone must be watching the screen.

    Wujo Satoru first posted a very cute emoji that didn't quite match his own image.

    Then Shi Shiran replied.

    [She is also a teacher, I didn't expect it. ]

    [Even the occupations are the same, we really are a good match. 】 Habara Yu: "...

    "

    Others in the group: "..."

    In the silence of everyone, Wujo Satoru changed the group name again without realizing it.

    ——Gojo-sensei and China-sensei are a natural pair.

    The system has been very depressed recently.

    Because it was completely beaten by the world consciousness before and almost went to reincarnation. Although it barely recovered a life, it led to the lack and omission of a lot of information and data.

    One of the most difficult to accept for the entire system is.

    - It has forgotten its mission.

    As a willpower collection system, whether it is issuing tasks or choosing a host, the most important thing is to fulfill the "wish" of the source of the force.

    Whether it's changing someone else's fate or something else.

    However, the system and I woke up almost in tandem, and the backup system was only activated in the most urgent cases, which made it not even clear why it had bound me again.