Then, a few of them started to pinch in the group, and after a few words of pinch, they suddenly went silent.

    According to Haibara's rich experience, it should go directly to the offline solo.

    ——What a youthful life full of energy.

    Just when he felt a sense of guilt, a shadow suddenly fell around him, and it was Wujou Shou who came back.

    Gojo Satoru was lingering at the cashier for a while just now, but because of him, the store became more and more busy. The girl was busy entertaining customers, and she had no time to pay attention to him. Gojo Satoru shot himself in the foot and finally I had to turn back three times one step at a time, and came back reluctantly.

    As soon as he got on the stool, the unscrupulous teacher put on his blindfold again, and extended his hand towards Haibara Yu with a look of course.

    "Did you take a candid photo in front of you?"

    Hai Yuanxiong was surprised.

    But think about it too, that little action will definitely not escape the six-eyed probe.

    He stammered: "I'm sorry, senior, I'll delete it now."

    Gojo Satoru said with a strange expression: "Why did you delete it, I asked you to send it to me quickly  "

After sending it, he heard Wutiao Wu re-emphasizing: "By the way, don't want the one in the group, it's too blurry, I want the original picture."    

 It was almost eight o'clock when they came, which was not too early, and after a while of tossing back and forth, the dessert shop was closing soon.    

 The girl sent off the last guest other than them, rubbed her eyes tiredly, and even the bow on her head drooped down pitifully.     

Haibara couldn't help being a little embarrassed, if it wasn't for them, the other party wouldn't have worked so hard.     

Gojo Satoru's gaze was always on the other side, like a sunflower swaying constantly, and he didn't feel tired because of it.    

 "It's closed, Gojo-kun." Haiyuan heard the girl say to them.    

 And his seniors spoke as if they couldn't understand people's words.    

 "Ah, Qianna is off work, do you want to go out on a date together?"    

 Don't be so frivolous and call the name of the girl you just met! You'll be treated as an unruly person, senpai.    

 Hai Yuan felt that his hair was about to fall out of worry.     

But fortunately, the girl named Qianna seemed to have a really good temper. After hearing that, she didn't get angry, but instead showed some helplessness.

    "I can't do it today, it's too late, let's talk about it next time."

    Gojo Satoru wanted to say something, but a fine and crisp wind bell suddenly came from the door of the store, interrupting what he had not yet said.