As a result, before he restarted the software, new news poured out like a blowout.

    【Who are you talking about? ? ? Five enlightenment? ? ? Is it the five we know? Will that guy like anyone too? 】

    【...Did you lose Truth or Dare? ]

    —— It was obvious that he was really surprised, so frightened that the dog rolls began to speak human words.

    [Impossible, with such a bad character, would there really be a girl willing to fall in love with him? I do not believe. 】

    Haihara: ......Although I know that you are telling the truth, I can't help but start to sympathize with Gojo-senpai.

    As a result, within two seconds of this faint sympathy rising, Haiyuan looked up and saw Wutiao Wuhuazhi trembling.

    And the ignorant passers-by in the store who were attracted by him.

    Yes, after the conspicuous human-shaped signboard of Gojo Satoru, which was originally a popular store, the customer traffic has increased a lot.

    Haiyuan could even see a young girl holding a mobile phone and photographing each other secretly.

    And Wujo Satoru's attention was all on the girl in front of him, and the swaggering aura on her body could float two miles away.

    ——Although I really don’t want to describe it like this, Wujo-senpai seems to be seducing people.

    So he quickly put down those unnecessary sympathies and continued to speak earnestly in the group.

    [It's true, and Gojo-senpai is already thinking about a wedding. 】

    People in the group: ? ? ? According to this progress, will all children have to be born tomorrow?

    Haiyuan thought for a while and added another sentence.

    ——[Of course, all of the above are one-sided. 】

    Maki's merciless concluding remarks.

    [Tsk, scumbag. 】

    Everyone agrees.

    In the end, Haiyuan didn't resist the repeated requests from the group, and secretly took a photo of Gojo Satoru and the girl.

    However, that photo mainly recorded Wujogo's crazy opening screen, and the girl only had half a side face.

    Maki expressed sneer at this.

    But Panda couldn't help but envy.

    【Is Sendai a city of love? I want to go too, do you think I can find such a beautiful girlfriend there too? 】

    I poured cold water on this dog roll.

    [Pang Dajun, if you have this idea, go directly to the head of Noctuary Moth and ask him to tie you another female panda would be more practical. ]