"Nana." He called me, looking in a good mood.

    My name here is Sana, but Xia Youjie has almost never used that name. When he heard the word "Sana" for the first time, he just frowned and looked a little repulsive.

    Then he started calling me Nana.

    I call him Xia Youjun.

    When he came over that day, I wasn't very surprised, after all, the information exposed that day was enough for Xia Youjie to find me, as long as he wanted to.

    But I never thought that he would come to the door the next day.

    I only "experienced life" for one night here, well, it's actually only twenty minutes, and then I entered a state of "nursing".

    - Xia Youjie bought me out.

    It probably means that I don't need to drink with anyone anymore, Xia Youjie bought all my "working time" directly.

    Maybe I've been standing at the door too long.

    Xia Youjie called me again.

    "Come on."

    I walked over and sat beside him.

    "What do you want to drink?" Xia Youjie pushed the menu on the table toward me, as if to serve me.

    I yawned - I was somewhat tired after a day's work, and then I lay on the sofa as if I had no bones, looking more like an uncle than Xia Youjie.

    "I don't want to drink anything. The food here is so unpleasant, and they are all cheating money.

    " Xia Youjie:

    I thought about it for a while, and suddenly sat up: "But if I have to say, I want to drink it. Peach sparkling wine."

    - preferably chilled, I would also like to serve it with oden.

    "There is no bubble bar here." Xia Youjie recalled.

    Of course not. In order to squeeze more money out of customers' pockets, this kind of place has always only sold those expensive foreign wines.

    "Let's go, it's not fun here."

    Thinking of this, I suddenly felt bored, and reached out and pulled La Xia Youjie's sleeve.

    Xia Youjie reluctantly threw the menu back to the coffee table: "Now? Let's go." On

    the night of April, it is still a little cold to walk on the street. I have Xia Youjie's uniform coat on my shoulders, and the tip of my nose is lightly burnt wood. aroma.

    —The smell of cedar always reminds me of wooden tables and chairs in the sun, and I soak in the scent as if I’m falling into some rickety winter afternoon.

    Xia Youjie walked in front with a relaxed expression and posture.

    It was as if there had never been any loss of memory and time between us.