Episode 13 - The Good, the Bad, and the Gnoll; The Yama, the Youkai, and You.

{Destination: Human Village, Hieda Residence}

[David Orr - Sinjid OST ~ Ryomura Village]

You, Shinjin, Kiki, and Shisu, and Elena open the door to Akyuu's office.

(Y/N): Hey, Akyuu!

Akyuu: Hello again, friends! You've got quite good timing, I was about to have some of the staff fetch you.

Shinjin: Because of the incident, right?

Akyuu: ...Yes...While the Four Season Flower Festival is to start soon, and I am quite excited for that, there's an inconvenience that could turn into a major problem if left unresolved.

Kiki: Something plant-related?

Akyuu: Mhm.

Shisutemu: Higanbana?

Akyuu is shocked.

Akyuu: How did you know?

(Y/N): Did you forget my ability that isn't an ability?

Akyuu: Ah, right, how could I forget?! You've seen the future! Then should I assume you know how to deal with this?

Elena: Not a chance.

You punch Elena's arm.

(Y/N): Shut up.

You turn back to Akyuu.

(Y/N): I'm not sure, and Shinjin can only do so much at once, but I do know someone who can help. Do you know where we can find the Garden of The Sun?

Akyuu: Ah, the sunflower field? While it's difficult to spot from a distance, it's at the heart of Gensokyo not far from here, from the opposite side of a mountain. In fact, even ordinary humans, myself included, sometimes head out to have a look at it during the day. And while it's a hotbed for spirited youkai during the night, most of them are well below even Remilia's threat level, who you've handled prior in a far weaker state.

"However, I say most for a reason, as there is one exception...it's Yuuka Kazami's most active area."

Shinjin: Ah, Yuuka? I met her once!

(Y/N): That Yuuka, eh? She's who I'm looking for.

Akyuu: Oh! I-If you're sure, go ahead and meet her. But a word of advice...

"Do not, and I repeat, DO, NOT, harm the flowers."

Elena: What happens if we "harm the flowers?"

(Y/N): Yuuka will non-lethally murder us painfully and horribly. And by us I mean you.

Shisutemu: That's one way of putting it.

Elena: ...I'm going to go piss her off.

Akyuu: ...For your own safety....please, do not.

Elena: Screw you, scribe, I do what I want.

(Y/N): Do. NOT. Anyway, anything else, Akyuu?

Akyuu: ...I've gotten a report from Yukari about a mysterious and powerful fighter who ignores the spell rules.

(Y/N): Ignores the rules? I've heard of some characters loopholing them, but not straight up ignoring them.

Akyuu: The other "haremettes" as he calls them have tried, and for some odd reason or another all failed to incapacitate him. Even Yukari and Reimu themselves. While they weren't badly injured, Yukari was visibly frustrated and Reimu was rambling something about fire trails, regeneration, and stuns. Which would explain why her uniform was frayed.