Bonus Episode 1 - Stormfront Assault! "Dueling" the Elven Princess!

This episode was mostly written months in advance and written by my good buddy
Dragov_Art! Who may or may not feature again.

After a treacherous climb through Stormfront Palace, you've finally reached the throne room.

(Y/N): Alright, now or never...

You kick the door down, breaking the hinges. You grab the broken doors and throw them out of the room.

(Y/N): Don't want those getting in the way. ...why the heck's it so dark? Luminus.

The room brightens up, revealing your target sitting on her throne...Princess Elena Stormfront.

—--[Princess of Guidus, Vessel of the Abyss ~ Elena Stormfront]—--

(Not a Minecraft avatar, but there wasn't any better art)

(Y/N): Greetings, Princess. I assume you're one of the entities the IN quest pointed out.

Elena slowly claps.

Elena: So we finally meet...Eastern Dreamer. I'll admit, you've come quite far. From selecting Hard Mode, despite knowing the difficulty that comes with it, to gaining your Stand, Allusions, and becoming a living reference. To even taking up a fairy apprentice and training her into sage status. Too bad she's not here, I have a few things to say to her.

(Y/N): I could play messenger, once I'm done with you.

Elena sips her wine and smirks.

Elena: Not to mention, starting a harem of sorts.

(Y/N): Harem? I remember doing no such thing. At least, not intentionally.

Elena: Unintentionally or not, you did it anyway. Winning the hearts of the shrine maiden, various youkai and magicians, the Child of Miare, a ghost, a half-ghost, an immortal who is a princess like myself...

(Y/N): 'Wait, Kaguya was serious about that proposal? And I never thought Akyuu liked me in that way...'

Elena: ...And breaking the walls of the gap youkai's love. The "Boundaries of Love" you could call it. Honestly, that one's quite the feat.

(Y/N): Saw that one coming a mile away. I have the script.

Elena: ...And remember episode ten? With your future wife?

*Ironside Moment*

(Y/N): ...That was your Twelfth. Line. Can you not? If the 4th wall takes any more damage, it'll probably cease to exist.

Elena: ...I don't know...can I? Cause that's the plan.

(Y/N): You sure you really wanna play this game?