Episode 9.5 - Shimmering Sakura Showdown

Last time on Touhou: Gamer's Eastern Dream...

[Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- OST: Six Black Heavens Guns {Round 3 Extension}]

[This battle is about to explode!]

[0:08]

Time to see who's the true herald of spring...

[0:16]

And the true lord of blades!

[0:20]

This incident ends now...

[0:24]

Saigyouji!

[FIGHT!]

Flashback Over

(Y/N): (Huh, we switched to Guilty Gear music. Not complaining, this is hype.)

[0:28]

The two sides rush towards each other, Youmu swinging her sword at you. You parry it with Murasama, knocking you both back.

[0] [0]

Shinjin summons 4 greater fairies from the tree. They look like recolored Daiyousei.

Sakuya throws knives, Alice summons dolls, and Reimu and Marisa fire their projectiles of choice. Yuyuko's grabbed by the dolls so the other projectiles hit.

[5914 DMG total]

Shinjin then orders her fairies to fire as well, and the Puppets do so too.

[4172 DMG total]

Yuyuko breaks out, and summons butterflies. Everyone dodges with ease, as you and Youmu clash blades.

(Y/N): Shisu! You can handle without me, right?

Shisutemu: Yeah, no problem! Why?

(Y/N): Cuz I wanna fight Youmu, c'mere.

[0:45] 

You knee Youmu to knock her back and then rush forward,

[420 DMG]

-harmlessly spinning Yuyuko by circling her when you pass her, surprising everyone and making Yuyu herself blush. 

Yuyuko: Erm...ok. Why's everyone staring?

Alice: Check your hand.

Yuyuko then notices the pink crystal ring on her pinkie finger.

{BREAK}

Yuyuko: EEEEEEEHHH?! I mean, it's pretty, but, u-uh...g-give me a minute...aaaaah...

[Yuyuko's Affection Level went up!]

Yuyuko falls into the snow from swooning.

[DOWN!]

Shisutemu: Giving a boss a ring during their own fight?! The audacity!

You shrug.

(Y/N): It's a fashion statement where I'm from. Anyway, wanna see something cool?

Youmu retakes her serious gaze.