However, all the remaining strength of your body flies away when he opens his mouth and asks, "wanna go stargazing?"

"No no no no no" you begin chanting, irises wide open from fear and terror which makes the man in front of you confusedly tilt his head to the side.

"Are you okay? I just asked because you've been stressing about things too much lately and I want to help you relax" he says before crumpling the paper in his fist.

Your heart freezes as you try to speak, "we need to leave jeon"

"To where?" Jungkook cracks his neck casually and switches the computer behind you shut.

"I don't know where, we just need to leave!" You yell and get off of his lap, watching time tick by faster than usual.

The only thing you could hear at the moment was the light rustling of leaves outside and your heavy breathing which you were desperately trying to keep under control.

"But princess, it's literally one in the mornin-"

"Someone is betraying you" you softly whisper and watch colour drain away from jungkook's face.

Then before he gets a chance to say anything else, something on the souvenir shelf behind him catches your eye and you instantly move towards its direction.

You push one of the pottery vessels away to see a ray of thin red light pointing towards where you were seated along with jungkook a few seconds ago.

"A hidden camera?" The older male rakes his hair back, biting his lip once he grabs the tiny device.

"I should have known earlier" he mumbles underneath his breath before cowering his head down as he pulls you along with him to the carpet below, right after which a bullet comes piercing through the window, shattering the glass into tiny pieces.

You wince at the huge sound produced and almost scream but jungkook covers your mouth fast enough, a grin displayed on his god like face, "your sixth sense indeed does work like magic baby" he says.

"W-What's happening?" You stammer, clinging onto his arm as he fishes his phone out and presses it against his cheek.

You didn't know where to focus on anymore, the camera in jungkook's hand? The broken glass that lay in front of you? The way your dream would have turned into reality if you weren't just one step ahead?

"It's him as suspected, we'll be heading to district 409 below the endo residency, street four. Send the entire team along with backup" jungkook's voice draws your attention onto him as he pecks your cheek and gets up from his kneeling down position.

"I'm so proud of you" he chuckles and with one swift movement of his arm, he pulls a gun out before shooting it outside the broken window.

The revolver creates a displeasing noise among the silent atmosphere and you close your eyes shut at it.

Your ears start to ring once jungkook grabs a bag from under the desk and swings it over his shoulder, "let's go princess, this is where the game begins" he chortles, stretching his open palm out for you to hold.

"Aren't we supposed to take cover? What if they fire again?" You ask, lower lip pulled taught behind your teeth as you eyes wander around the room with fear.

"I just announced that I'm armed by shooting right in front of you" he laughs, "nothing's gonna happen"

You were shocked at how composed this guy was when you were literally mere inches away from death. If he hadn't ducked in time, then the bullet would have gone straight through his head yet here he was, smiling.