By this time, Taehyung already stopped rubbing her stomach and was seated upright while facing her.

Taehyung: "That's unfair! He should be a mini version of me. You'll have your time when we have our next baby. We might have a girl when we have our second child and I get this feeling that she will look like you, babe." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jisoo can clearly see his reaction from the corner of her eyes.

"He's already thinking about having a second child?" She thought.

"Does this mean that he wants to..." She didn't know what to feel about the thought.

Taehyung: "What's wrong?" His smile turned into a frown upon seeing her expression.

Jisoo knew that she zoned out for some time. She looked at him and smiled a bit, shaking her head. Taehyung nodded and smiled again.

Taehyung: "We should start thinking of a name." He started.

Taehyung: "Maybe Taesoo... Yeonjun... Uhmmm. What else?" He said, thinking.

Jisoo smiled while looking at him. Her man always makes her heart flutter.

Jisoo: "I love you." She said all of a sudden.

This made Taehyung look at her lovingly.

Taehyung: "I love you too." He said before closing the gap between their lips.

-

Jisoo: "I am fine, Tae. You're worrying too much." She chuckled.

Taehyung: "Call me if something happens." He said with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Jisoo: "Everything will be okay, Tae. The girls are with me anyway." She assured him.

Taehyung: "Alright, alright. I'll call you again later, okay? I'll go now love." He answered.

Jisoo: "Bye, love." She said before ending the call.

It's Saturday. Jisoo is with her friends while Taehyung had to leave and stay a little late at night at a friend's place to complete some paperwork at school.

Jisoo and her friends just arrived at the mall. Today, her friends insisted for them to buy some stuff for the baby especially now that they already know the gender. Jisoo didn't like the idea at first as she don't want her friends to spend money on the baby but they insisted.

TIme skipped. It's been 2 hours since the group of friends has been shopping. Their cart is already full but Jisoo's friends are not yet done choosing things.

"Ow, my school friends are here." The tall and skinny girl said.

Jennie: "We're not friends, Tzuyu." Jennie told the girl sarcastically.

Tzuyu: "Of course, we're not!" She laughed.