• Aap Hamari Jaan Ban Gaye •

Manik's pov

" Shut up Nandini I want you to eat all of this and that too right now "
I scolded a very drunk Nandini who pursed in her lips and gave me a glare.

No baby don't do that, you're only making me want to pull your cheeks.

" Nai I hate lemons and you want me to have a plate full of them ! No, not happening. I ain't having all this, bohot khatta hai "

This girl *sigh*

It's 4 in the morning right now and here she is, dancing in her blouse and lehenga, her duppata rested on the couch of my room as she lazily ran ber fingers through her brown hairs.

" Baby it's your Mehendi tomorrow, tumhe mera naam nahi likhwana ? "

I spoke in the most innocent tone I could spat and she gave me a side eye, her glare subsiding and a small frown etching on her lips.

"Mehendi ! Woh ritual, you'll come in the room aur tum mehendi dekhoge fir tum mujhe gifts bhi doge haina "
I lose my heart at the innocence her words held.

" Yes, wohi ritual. But if you don't sleep toh tum time pe nahi uth paogi. Apni hi mehendi ke liye late ho jaogi, everyone will say things about you "

" Tum ho na, I know you'll handle everything "
She spoke goofily to, snaking her arms around my neck.

Her trust on me is incredible.

" But mai chahta hoon ki tum so jao, won't you do this for me ? "

" Mai so jaungi agar tum bolo, please don't get sad "
It's too damn hard to control.

I smacked a kiss on her pouty lips and she giggled.

" Let's sleep "
I said and she nodded yawning,

Taking off her heels I made her sleep on the bed and joined her in a minute. Just as we got u der the covers I saw her eyes drooping down and snuggling close to me she slept within minutes.

" My innocent Vardhan "
Kissing her forehead I closed my eyes, bringing her closer to me.

End of Point Of View

*
"

Open the fucking door you idiots "
Mukti yelled, banging on the door hard.

Manik groaned and snuggling more into Nandini's neck slept.

When the banging continued he made a bad face and spat,

" Bloody hell "

Pushing aside the duvet he got up and went to open the door.

He saw a sweaty Mukti there and before he could say anything she cut him off,

" Go to my room sleep there, I'll be here with Nandu. Mumma-papa are looking for her. I don't want them to see you like this, they are loving you and mai nahi chahti unko kuchh galat idea mile "

Manik nodded and walking back to the bed kissed Nandini's temple, and thanking Mukti moved out.

*

" Nandu out of the room, now "
Cabir said walking in as he dragged Manik to bed.

" Your girl squad is getting angry since you're here with your to be and not with them, go the ritual starts in an hour and half. "

Manik blew her a kids and she giggled moving out.

Walking to her room she saw Mukti and Pratha were ready while navya was wearing a hoodie with shorts munching on chocolate cookies, her tummy grumbled. Throwing her arn across the couch Nandini's asked Navya to give her some but instead Navya gave her a can of diet come with almonds. Nandini looked perplexed.