• Periods •

“ Chose one Italian or Chinese ”
Nandini asked and I went for Italian

“ Great now let's go to dominoz because I trust it more than these restaurants ”

“ God Vardhan you are a piece ”

“ Yea but I'm your piece ”
She spoke winking at me and damn I lost my heart to her all over again. I love it when she's bold

“ All mine ”
I said kissing her fingers.

I drove us to a dominoz outlet and Nandini kept on talking about how much she loves pizza.

The shine in her eyes is my reason to live and I will never let it fade away ! I promise your baby.

We reached there she started going through the menu.

Her expressions are adorable, at office she's very particular about work. The main reason that I kept her was because her CV impressed me very much.

Ofcourse the fact that she and I had a one night stand before made me think it would be awkward and distractive but then she totally deserves this job.

Infact she's so good at it I can visualise her having her own company. There are times I try to initiate this conversation but she shrugs it off saying it was a stupid dream.

“ Manikkkkk, where are you so lost ? ”
She pulled my hand to get my attention as a visible pout came to her face.

She looks so edibly cute !

“ No nothing, tumne order Kiya ? ”

“ Nai pehle you tell me what do you like the most here ? ”

“ I'll have a pepperoni pizza and I guess a mousse ”

Nandini went on to order 4 medium pizzas each of different toppings and 2 large Margherita pizzas. Along with some pasta and her favourite fries.

I bet she's not gonna eat half of it.

*Sigh* idk why did she order so much all of a sudden

“ So i was saying, Cabir has been asking me for Navya's number. I don't know what could he possibly ask her for ? ”
My attention now shifted towards her and I asked

“Who Navya? ”

“ Oh I totally forgot, actually I met Abhimanyu. Tumhare college wala Abhimanyu! Di told me about thier love hate relationship and Navya is his younger sister ”
My eyes widen at his name, Abhimanyu was a dear friend. Don't know why he disappeared all of a sudden.

“ Do you think he's gonna ask her out or something? ”

“ I don't know Vardhan, Cabir has been really busy with our work lately. Maybe it's something professional he's seeking her for ”
I saw her rolling her eyes and frowned

“ She's a rich girl but she works as a waitress or sometimes as a cashier in different stores, Its just her time pass. What can Cabir possibly be seeking her for ? ”

“ Maybe, you know just maybe he likes her because he doesn't really aim to get a girl's number and all. Thats very unlikely of him. ”

“ Let's see by the way you know I wanted to ask you for a small favour ”
She asked making me look up

“ Can you get Arsheen's new number, she broke her sim or something so she got a new one ”
I nodded and we waited for our order

Soon he called us and now we both were carrying a big bag each.

Nandini kept the food in the back seat and came in the front again, she asked me to get out

“ What ! ”

“ Subah se you're driving, let me drive. Itna strain nahi lo ”

Times like these make me love her ten folds more, the way she cares for me genuinely......no one ever has.

I had friends but with Nandini, it feels like home

She is my home !

We exchanged seats and she started driving.

“ Nandini ! Is there someone who you doubt ? I mean in our company. Aisa koi hai jo hame back stab kar raha ho ? ”
She shook her head

“ I don't know Manik ! All these days when I was here I've seen your employees are dedicated and they respect thier work and ofcourse you too. I don't think there's someone from the company ”
I nodded and she continued driving. It's gonna be a tough finding who the traitor could be

“ Alya di us here I guess ”
Nandini said looking at the lights.

We entered and saw Alya still in her professional clothes

Diii see we've got pizzas ! ”

Nandini squealed being the excited child she is.

Aloo when have you decided to start the wedding prep ? ”
I asked streching my neck.

“ Next month, my mom and dad are being a bane, as usual you see ”
I looked at her sympathetically, we couldn't we just have good parents who would love us !

Nandini came in after changing in a strappy crop top and pajamas, looking cute as fuck might I add.

“ let's start !!! ”
She announced opening the pizza boxes.

You know I've decided what I'd wear for the ceremonies, right from Sangeet to reception everything. ”

“ Vardhan you're probably more excited than Alya ”
I laughed as she stuck her tongue out

I've got you this vegie pizza with thin crust ”
Nandini have alya a box and I realised it's not all for her.

How dumb can you be Manik Malhotra.

We talked and ate and I observed how happy it made Nandini to even discuss about a wedding

“ So you'll wear a backless blouse, I doubt Manik will be okay ”
Alya teased making me roll her my eyes un response

“ She can wear whatever she wants but yea I'll stick to her all the time ”
She adorably blushed.

My baby !

Never thought I'd feel this way. Hush let's not talk about past.

I was sleepy and decided to hit the bed while Nandini and Alya continued to talk about her wedding.

Almost half an hour later I felt Nandini entering the room

I looked up and she looked a little shocked

“ I thought you slept ? ”

I just asked her to come to me and she did. I felt my chest wetting.

“ Nandu ! Vardhan are you crying ”

You were up for me abhi tak. ”
I was confused but then it hit me, it was her that time of the month. I groaned but gathered her in my arms.

***
Published under the school bench

Gimme some votes and comments pwease

Much Love
Vishakha ✨