• Will You Be My Forever •

A/N- listen to ‘ Ishaqzaade ’ or any of your favorite love songs while reading this chapter.

80 comments for next chapter, this one deserves it so please sab inline comments kar dena 🥺 I love you adorbs !

Apologies if it's not up to the mark !

Happy Reading 💜

Pratha barged in the room with multiple dresses in her hands.

Nandini and Navya were sitting on the two recliners and Alya was busy unpacking one of her five makeup kits.

“ Isn't it like 25 minutes already ! Can we just get off these masks ? ”
Alya glared but then said,

“ Fine but don't do anything ok, I'll remove those and then you'll sit and gently pat your face with these clean and soft towels. ”

Pratha rolled her eyes and stiffled a giggle threatening to break through her mouth any moment.

Alya walked over cleaning her hands with a sanitising spray and took off the serum masks from both thier faces.

“ Aalu di select the dresses, I've got those shoes ”
Pratha said.

In the last few days she had gotten quite close with the gang especially with Karan who was madly head over heels in love with her.

“ Ohkay Nandini green for you and um this pink one for Navya ”

Alya said rummaging through the dresses kept in the bed.

Nandini pursed in her lips and said

It's a double date yaar why don't you give us same colour dresses ? ”
Navya fisted her right hand and made the gesture to punch Nandini but Alya blinked her eyes.

We don't want you two kissing the wrong guys now, do we ? ”

Nandini nodded in understanding. 

“ Ohkay let's split duties, I'll get Nandini ready and Pratha will do Navya's makeup. ”

Alya made Nandini sit on the vanity and applied cleanser first, she put in foundation and contour too.

Nandini felt it was too much but she didn't say anything to Alya, letting her doll up the way she wanted to.

“ Wow this looks good ”

Alya said as she drew Nandini's statement wing eyeliner.

“ Green goes well with both pink and red but of course the redder the better ”
Alya said comparing two Mac lipstick shades in her hands.

She closed the pink one and turning to Nandini painted her lips red, wiping the small smudged lipstick off her face with a tissue.

Nandini looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled.

“ And there it is, the smile which makes my best friend go on his knees ”

Alya nudged her, silently praying to God for this
‘ date ’ to go successful.

“ Ohkay Nandini slip on the dress, and heels and your accessories and Pratha will get your hair done. I'll go check on Navya ”

Nandini nodded and alya gave her some chocolate biscuits to which she raised her brow.

“ Um date ke pehle kuchh meetha khana acha hota hai, Amitabh Bachchan's advice ! ”
With that said Alya ran off.

Nandini shrugged and ate some, once she was done she gulped a glass full of water and taking off her bath robe Nandini took a deep breath and slipped on the beautiful green dress which gloves her petite body perfectly.