• You Have All Rights On Me •

It was rather shocking for both Manik and Nandini and more shocking for Mahika when she saw them standing together.

Before she could say anything, Nandini stormed out and Manik looked at her and then at Nandini and then ran behind her.

She went to her cabin and straight away went to the attached washroom.

Manik too came in and looked around when he heard the tap running in the washroom and without any second thought entered.

He saw Nandini washing her face, she wasn't crying but her eyes were moist.

Thier eyes locked at each other through the mirror, Manik held both her arms and gently turned her.

She did not protest but simply looked at him, his eyes held concern for her. However as soon as she recalled what she had just seen she politely distanced herself from Manik and went out wiping the lone tear that fell from her eye, leaving behind a miserable Manik.

He exited the washroom and saw Nandini arranging a few papers in a haphazard manner. He went to her and called out

“ Vardhan ”
She didn't look at him but closed her eyes and muttered a small

“  hmm ”

To him. He was about to hold her but a knock was heard. Nandini pushed him a little and said

Come in ”
One of the interns, Vikas came in. He looked at Manik and then at Nandini trying to figure out what was happening here but stopped the moment he was met with Manik's icy cold glare.

Sir we have to attend a con call with Ahuja's in half an hour and also uhm
He hesitated but Nandini nodded at him and said

And what ? ”
He gave her a smile and said

Uhm sir Mahila ma'am just left the office, she was -erm crying and definitely not in a good condition. ”

“ First of all tell me who let her in my cabin ”
The poor boy didn't know anything and looked at his saviour, Nandini with a helpless face who herself was in dilema

After hearing about Mihika she was really really mad. The thing is she herself wasn't sure as why was this buzzing her so much.

“ I'll go and prepare the conference room ”
Manik pinched the bridge of his nose.

Only five minutes were left and Manik decided to go to the meeting room.

He saw the C.F.O and the C.O.O along with the advertising director already sitting thier and they stood up seeing him. He sat and they mirrored.

As he nodded the con call commenced and Nandini sat by his side ready to note down important details.

Manik couldn't understand one thing in the entire meeting and that was highly unprofessional of him since he did not pay heed to anything there.

But he couldn't do anything, the mere sight of Nandini crying, that too because of him made his heart ache.

He saw her engrossed in the meeting but did not miss her pale face.

How he wanted to hug her and hide her in his arms and protect her from this world.

“ Sir, I think we should end it here ”
He saw was brought out of his reverie by the C.F.O Suresh Khurrana and nodded.

The workers started moving out and so did Nandini not wanting to spend a minute alone with Manik.

She knew she was behaving childish, but she didn't know why.