• I Trust You •

“ Yes and I know what you're trying to do here Nandini and believe me when I say this, I'm not gonna allow you to do that ! Not over my fucking dead body ”
Manik yelled right in her face making Nandini glare at him.

“ Allow ? Seriously, who do you think you are to allow me to do what I want. ”

“' You'll not fucking resign, or wait you know what go ahead.....resign ”
By now both Nandini and Anam were sure Manik had gone mad.

Anam tried to intervene saying

“ Manik what is wrong with you, if she doesn't want to continue her job here let her leave ”
Her fingers slated over his shoulders but he was quick to jerk her away.

You're a business woman Anam Vasquez, I'm so disappointed. You should know what it means to have one's own chain in Kentucky. I've lost it all, my business is going down the hill, I've been fighting with my friends and my life is a mess all because of this woman ”
Nandini flinched seeing Manik seething with anger as tears ran down her face, she knew it was all fake but damn god his yells scared the shit out of her.

“ Manik I understand and I know how important it was for you. All because of that bitch urghhh that Nandini! You know what Manik I have a plan. ”
Manik looked up listening to her

Remember I asked you to fire her ? Forget that ”
This seemed to have surprised him as well as Nandini who was in the conjoint washroom listening to them.

“ She'll not back off if you bully her but apne self respect ko compromise nahi karegi ! Take her with you to  the US let her beg your clients there, humiliate her infront of every one else ”

Humiliate her ! How does that work ? ”

“ Manik at the end of the day she's a girl, she'll not bear anyone pointing a finger at her character and wo khud resign karegi ”
Anam's phone rang cutting short her rant and she took her bag going away as Manik shook his head.

A freaking empire to run and she spends all day here lord I'm starting to feel sorry for her ”
Wiping sweat off his forehead Manik stood up to find Nandini looking at him.

“ Were you crying ? ”
Manik asked raising his brow as Nandini shook her head coming to him.

“ Anam for sure is vicious, and brutal and cruel ”
Nandini exclaimed clutching the sides of her professional skirt she was wearing.

Manik eyed her up and down seeing her shaking. Nandini reached to him and said

“ I want you to know that what I feel for you is real and is very different from anything that I've ever felt ! And that no matter what happens tomorrow or ................ Day after tomorrow or in future you will always have my heart Manik. ”
Before Manik could decipher what these words meant Nandini subtly placed her lips on his as her hands found thier way to his hair.

Manik grabbed on to her clothed waist as thier need for oxygen kicked in.

“ What the hell was that Nandini tell me you are not doing anything stupid. ”

“ You'll get to know it all tonight, just keep your trust in me intact ok. And remember to wear a tux to the party ”

“ What party darn it ”
Manik growled holding her arm and she smiled softly

“ Guess your assistant  is not as regular as she should be ”
Manik looked at her in disbelief.

“ Oh and before you ask me let me do the honours, Anam is gonna be your plus one, don't ask me how just know ”
With that said Nandini moved to her cabin while Manik looked down not realising what was going to happen.