𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌

Start from the beginning

I saw Eddie ducking down, staying low while jumping over to the window. I managed to sit up on my bottom which Eddie whipped his head at the creak the floor created when I did so.

He gritted his teeth at me in frustration, I was much to dazed to strike a question so I kept my mouth shut, following his obvious wishes of me keeping silent.

I rubbed my neck and watched Eddie scan the outside like a patrol dog. Before I could ask what he had heard. A loud bang of door being forced opened distracted both me and Eddie.

I almost jumped out of my pants. Eddie himself shouted,

"Jesus!" He stepped back with his hand out in defense. I looked over to see Dustin, Robin, Steve and Max leaking into the boat house one by one. Dustin proudly lifted up some bags of grocery bags. A huge grin plastered on his face.

"Delivery Service!" He trilled, Steve awkwardly waved at Eddie. A weak smile seemed to be glued on him.

Me and Eddie shared an exasperated glance with each other and I plopped back onto my back when my brain had realized there was no danger. I covered my eyes with my hands. I could feel the ground shake as Eddie jogged over to them. Probably inspecting the grocery bags.

I stifled a laugh when I heard some excited mutters and rustling grocery bags.

Once we settled down, both me and Eddie sat in the boat together. The group cluttered around us, Robin and Max standing on the left and Dustin and Steve pondering over by the right. Eddie was devouring cereal once more, luckily I didn't have to share with him. Robin reached into the bag and pulled out a small sandwich. I warmly smiled at her as she handed it to me.

"So we got uh, some good news and bad news." Dustin revealed. I picked at the foil that was covering the sandwich and carefully peeled it apart. I felt weird realizing that the whole group was watching us stuff our faces, so I made sure to take slow, and mostly hidden bites.

Eddie didn't feel the same, because he ripped that cereal box apart like an animal. Shoving the little dry cereal chunks into his mouth. We both anxiously looked at Dustin.

"How do you prefer it?" Dustin switched between us, leaning forward on the small chair he had discovered. Eddie chewed loudly, hugging the cereal box with such great force I could see it bending its shape.

"Bad news first, always." He responded with his mouth full of food. The sight made me clamp my mouth shut, hoping that I wasn't showing such ill manners as he was. He took a swift swing of a Yoo Hoo.

"Alright bad news, we tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro and they're definitely looking for you." Dustin clasped his hands together, directing this information toward Eddie.

"Also they're pretty convinced you killed Chrissy." Dustin added which made me freeze half-way through a bite of my sandwich. Eddie himself stopped eating.

"Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max seriously stared us down, an intense glare in her eyes. I ripped my gaze away from her and back to my brother.

"And the good news?" I asked, in hope of some kind of positivity. Eddie tensed up beside me.

"Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin stood in the dark, her vibrant blue eyes stood out from her shadowed face. She leaned against a blue cart, dirty tools messily stacked on top of each other's