𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐃&𝐃

ೃ⁀➷

         Arriving at the school, we carefully walked through the halls. I made sure that no one from the game would take a note of me being there and tell Chrissy. So I kept a low profile.

"Mike!" Dustin called and the tall, black haired boy came into view. Mike came up to us and he nervously met my face and looked back to Dustin.

"You think he'll be satisfied?" Mike asked Dustin, which made me scoff. "He better be" I pushed past them and started to head my way to this club. The boys scurried behind me.

Before I opened the door. I stood in front of it, looking at it head on. Imagining what Eddie might have to say. I took a deep breath and reached for the doorknob. I twisted it and it made a creak as I pushed it open.

At first glance, it was a sight to see. Behold a long table covered in D&D accessories sat in front of me. Candles were placed all around. It was dark and mystical. Cards and dice were laid out. Spotlights shone onto the boys of Hellfire.

Of course the trash they left was scattered everywhere. There was a small border at the end of the table. A sheet of some kind was folded, as a barrier. The club members surrounded the end of the table.

And at the one and only throne, was the head of Hellfire itself. Eddie Munson.

My mouth dangled open slightly, I had to tell myself to shut it. Dustin and Mike hid behind my shoulders. Eddie sat back in his chair and he stroked his chin with his finger. Like he was considering the thought of me being a sub.

"Interesting choice" Eddie muttered as he looked at me up and down. Dustin slowly exhaled, but not from relief. "You see boys" he referred to Dustin and Mike. "I just don't know what your putting me up against"

I stood in place, frozen, trying to keep a straight face.
"This is Y/n Henderson, I don't know what to expect" He dryly laughed and with a sudden jolt he stood up and slammed his hands on the table. I stepped back at the eruption.

"Look Eddie, she knows what she's doing. I promise"
Eddie slowly blinked up at me and when Dustin spoke up, his eyes flickered over to him. Eddie's tongue slightly stuck out as he thought.

Raising one eyebrow and scrunching his lips together, he dragged his feet closer to me. "I want to hear it from her" His voice deepened and I shuddered a bit. Goosebumps covered my body. Thank god I had long layers.

"I'm good enough for one meeting." I blankly stared back at him, hoping for him to give up with the pestering.

He clicked the inside of his mouth with his tongue. His face was dimmed due to the dark lighting, but I could clearly see the glisten in his eyes. His big, brown eyes.

"Shouldn't you be at the game? I'm sure you would much rather be there than here." Eddie wondered, except not in a curious way. A pushy way.

"Yeah this is a serious D&D club. Don't expect us to allow to start dancing on the table like one of your games" One of the Hellfire members snickered. The other members laughed along with him.

Eddie only gave them a slow look but a small, tightened smile was plastered on his face. "You think it'll be too much?"

Mike scowled behind me, "Eddie, dude you can not be doing this righ-" I stopped him by looking over my shoulder. "I've got this" I mouthed.

He looked hesitant and his grip on his shirt tightened. But he nodded. I smiled and turned my focus onto Eddie.

"Look." I started. "What can I say, it's a privilege to be here especially to be in the room with the one and only dungeon master" I pretended to swoon rocking back and forth.