𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌

ೃ⁀➷

I tumbled back into the dreaded boat house after a long way back from our trip to the Henderson house. Seeing the annoyingly familiar room again made me want to bash my head against the wall. I was finally getting used to the comfort of warm atmosphere and soft,fluffy cushioning of the furniture again. 

Eddie clasped his hand on my shoulder, slightly rocking me forward as he stood behind me. "Home Sweet Home" I felt my stomach twinge at the thought.

"Am I right?" He slid past me, his feet dragged along the creaky floorboard. He winked before whirling around to face his back to me.

I didn't get the chance to respond to him, instead I noticed that it was dark outside and the boathouse was still flooded with faint moonlight.

"We've got everything done. We ate food. Got clean. Gathered supplies." I listed, pointing out my fingers on each note. Eddie briskly nodded to the pace I was flicking out my fingers.

"So now.. we've just got to wait till morning. Then Dustin and the gang will take care of us." I shrugged my back pack off my shoulders and tossed it onto the floor. I cringed at the crack the floor made when it harshly landed.

"How thrilling." Eddie exclaimed. Though he proclaimed to be thrilled, he didn't seem to live up to his word. I didn't pay to much mind to it. At this point I was about to dive onto the ground and take a long nap.

"Are they going to make a food delivery? Cause I'm not sure I'll make it till tomorrow.." Eddie grasped at his stomach, his bug eyes desperately stared me down.

I scoffed and plopped down to the ground. Hugging my jacket to my body tighter, I fluttered my eyes up at him dramatically.

"Are you serious Munson? We just ate." I watched him sit down across from me, with a disapproving look on my face.

He dryly shrugged at me, while positioning himself to point his feet in my direction. Which I didn't approve of. I personally wouldn't like the soles of Eddie's shoes to be in my face while I slept.

"Shouldn't have made me swallow those cheerios." Eddie shot back, his expression screamed, 'too bad, so sad' which made me want to sink into the ground in frustration.

"You're right. You should have choked on them instead." I laid my back down on the ground, using my arm as a pillow to shield my face from the filthy floor. I turned my back to him and waited to fall asleep by watching branches outside of the windows sway in the nightly breeze.

"Shame. Have a magical night listening to my grumbling stomach!" He chirped and I heard to fall to his side with heavy force. I felt his gaze bore into the back of my head so I reached my arm over my shoulder and did the classic, 'i'm totally just scratching my head and not flipping you off right now'

I pretended to itch the back of my head with my middle finger, I knew that he was watching. I smiled to myself as I imagined the look on his face.

"Nice one Henderson." He flatly grunted, his response was followed by a very obnoxious, annoyed sigh.

"Goodnight Munson." I buried my nose into my arm, my words came out slightly muffled but were understandable.

"Goodnight Cupid."

ೃ⁀➷

"Shit." I heard a voice whisper just above me. The floorboard creaked as feet stomped around me. I licked my lips in confusion, deciding that it was time to get up. I rubbed my eyes which caused me to wince with pain. My limbs felt like they were on fire, they had stiffened and ached with pain at every moment. I carefully peeled my cheek away from the ground and began to lift myself off the floor.