𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

ೃ⁀➷

     The urgency in his voice made me give in. I detached myself from the wall. I avoided any contact with Chrissy's body. Instead of breathing clearly, my lungs rasped out little breaths.

Eddie stood right behind me, as we ran outside, his body pressed up against my back. I started to get a bit sweaty, I could feel the heat radiating on my head.

"Come on!" Eddie pleaded. My stomach churned with nausea.

"Eddie, wait" I slurred. My head started to spin, he spun me around to face him. I let him do so, at that moment I felt like I had no control.

"Man, you're as pale as fuck right now." Eddie told me, I shook my head.

I couldn't reply, so I broke away from his grip and stumbled over to a bush.

I dropped to my knees, my head was pounding even harder. "God." I hissed to myself, my eyebrows furrowed.

I felt the vomit rushing up my throat. I leaned forward and let the bile leak from my mouth. Sputtering the remains, my stomach started to feel lighter.

Gasping, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. As I got up, I shook my hand out.

I whirled around. Eddie stood there waiting for me, he tightened his jaw. He ran up to me. I turned my face away from him, my breath probably smells like vomit.

"Let's go to the car," He grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I asked, my eyelids halfway closed. He didn't answer, he just pulled me to the car.

As we jogged our way to his car, Chrissy's broken body kept on flashing my mind. I winced every time her twisted face popped up.

Eddie opened the car door and he hurriedly fiddled with his keys.

There was something I knew could help.

Despite the pain throbbing in my head. I just watched Eddie sit in his seat. He looked up at me as I just gazed through the window.

"Come on Y/n, get in!" He groaned, his big eyes once again begging.

I had to turn away from him. He called my name as I ran to my car.

"Y/n!" He shouted. I finally made it to my car. I flung myself into the backseat.

"Where is it.." I mumbled. I stuck my hands all around. Through the cracks and pockets. Slamming all the seats, opening every container.

I decided to dig under the seat. I reached far under the front seat, my head pushing flatly against the chair. I finally got ahold of what I was looking for.

I grabbed the walkie-talkie Dustin gave to me. I quickly kissed the walkie-talkie out of happiness and shot up from the car floor.

Eddie had gotten out of his seat, he looked bewildered at my actions.

I shot my hand up, the walkie-talkie gleaming in the moonlight.

As I propped myself out of the car, I jumped out too fast because my foot got caught on the edge of the back door, causing me to fall forward.

I harshly landed on my elbows, gravel flew everywhere. I raised the walkie-talkie up, trying to prevent it from breaking. The dust went up my nose and I coughed as it tickled.

I didn't lay for too long, eventually I stood up and made my way back to Eddie's car.

"Have a nice little run? Hope that fall didn't hurt to badly, now get in the car" He impatiently rushed me into the passenger seat. As I got in, he slammed the door and scurried to the other side of the car.