16

Everything felt whole again until I hear a bickering annoying voice.

"Hello y/n" Katherine smirks as she waves. I turn around and I stop smiling.

"Katherine" I sigh.

"You forgot one thing" She pulls Bonnie in through the door and her mouth is taped and her hands are tied.

"Bonnie!" Me and Damon said worryingly.

"Katherine let her go" I said demandingly.

"No thanks" She smiles then she goes straight faced. "here" She shoves Bonnie towards me.

"Bonnie!" I quickly untie her, and she rips the tape off her mouth.

"y/n, I'm sorry!" Bonnie frowns. I look confused then I see someone walk in through the door, I stand there frozen at who I'm looking at, how is this even possible? this person died.

-

"Mother..." I said softly. 

"Hello children" She smiles.

"What's going o-" Stefan pauses as he looks up at mother. "Mother?" He says tearing up.

"Stefan, my dear Stefan" Mother walks up to Stefan and hugs him. Stefan was always the favorite, mother never cared for me nor Damon, all she cared about was, Stefan. Damon and I look at each other then I look down. She only said hello children to us, but when Stefan came out, she acts so shocked. I look at them hugging and I couldn't deal with it, so I stormed outside.

"Why'd you have to come back?" Damon angrily says. 

"Fuck you, Katherine" Bonnie said in a sassy voice. She follows Damon and Kai out the door.

"Babe?" Kai said catching up to me.

"Why did she have to come back?" I say almost out of breath. 

"I'm so sorry, When I got out of the prison world Katherine was there, she forced me to do it. I'm sorry y/n" Bonnie says sad.

"It's not your fault, it's that bitch's fault" I said angrily.

"Wait, did I miss something?" Kai raises one eyebrow.

"Our mother doesn't give a shit about me or her, she's a ripper and so is our mother, she doesn't want to see her because of what happened bef-"

"Damon, please!" I said trying to think.

"Before what?" Kai starts to look confused.

"Who cares?" I said even more mad.

"I care" Kai goes on.

"Why?"

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I care!" Kai continues.

"Kai, I'll never forget the pain you caused me in that prison world. I don't even know why y/n stood up for you!" Bonnie says angrily.

"This again" I bicker

"Bonnie, I apologized." Kai frowns.

"So?" Bonnie shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes.

"Can everyone just leave except for Damon." I ask.

"Before what Damon, finish that sentence" Kai demands.

"Damon don't" I quickly ask.

"Before our mother turned her into a vampire, forced her to feed, made her cut her humanity off, then left her to rot." Damon sighs.

Kai quickly looks at me worried. "what" he softly says. "Wha- why?" he quickly looks back at Damon.

"Because she's a ripper" Damon continues. I scoff and I go back inside.