7

It's been a week and Kai hasn't texted me, I feel like I did something wrong, I go to the Mystic grill to clear my head, I walk in and ask Matt for a beer, I look around and to my surprise, I see Katherine and Kai laughing together, my heart stops and I just stare. 

"Is everything okay?" Matt gives me a glass of Tequilla.

"Yeah, I guess" I grab the glass and I chug the drink down

"Woah, woah, woah, y/n slow down" Kai grabs the glass out of my hand. 

I roll my eyes and I ask Matt for another glass. Kai leans on the counter to look at me, I avoid eye contact.

"I'm sorry about last weekend okay, I don't know what got into me"

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault" I say with a straight face waiting for matt to get the bottle of tequila still avoiding eye contact.

"But it is, y/n what we did-"

"Can you just stop!" I look at him angrily. 

"What we did" he tries again.

"What we did was a mistake!"

He gets off of the counter and sits next to me.

"You don't mean that"

Truth is, I didn't mean it, I was just really mad, and I couldn't deal with any more drama in my life.

"Katherine's waiting for you"

"Here you go" matt says handing me the bottle of tequila.

"Thank you, Matt, Goodbye kai" I walk out of the grill.

Authors quick Pov

Kai slams the table a bit and says "no" he thinks to himself "I'm not going to let her walk away this time" and rushes out of the grill.

Y/n's Pov

I feel a hand grab my arm to stop me, I turn around and its him.

"Stop chasing me" I say annoyed.

"Remember that night I stayed over?"

"yeah" I frown in confusion.

"That moment in the bathroom, that was the moment I knew I had feelings for you." he looks down into my eyes. "All those times you'd make me feel included, or when you stood up for me, those are the moments, the reasons, why I like you, y/n, and me and Katherine, we're just friends nothing more, but us, I want us to be more then best friends" he holds my hands. "I want us to be together" he holds my face. "please" 

"I'm sorry but I'm going through a lot right now, I need to get myself together first before I can be in a relationship"

"y/n"

"I'm sorry!" I walk off to my car. I close the door and I slam my steering wheel. I cry.

-later that night-

I couldn't stop thinking about the words he said to me. I hear a knock on my window, and I open it.

"Kai!" I jump.

"Kai!" I exclaim and I hug him.

"Can I come in first?" 

"Yeah" 

He gets inside and he says "now you can hug me" I hug him tightly. I was happy to see him for some reason, it's a feeling that I can't explain.

"Are you sure you're y/n because just an hour ago you were mad at me"

"Ugh shut up!" I grab his face and I kiss him, and he kisses me back and holds my waist. I push him on the bed, and I take my shirt off. I kiss him more, he throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. "let's do it right this time" he whispers. He takes off his shirt and grinds on me as he kisses my neck, he unbuttons my pants and gives me a look, I nod my head and he puts his hand in my pants, he slides his finger in me, I gasp and lay my head back, he continues to kiss my neck, he takes his pants off and his boxers and I do the same, He gives me another look, I nod my head and he grabs a condom and puts it on, then he slides into me, and I grip the sheets with my hand. "k-kai" I say. 

We finish and He sighs and lays on me for a minute, he whispers into my ear "did you enjoy that" I nod my head and he gets up and lays next to me.