6

I wake up and I look around my room, it's midnight and I can't go back to sleep, so I try calling Kai, thankfully he answers.

Kai: hey what's up?

Y/n: I'm just bored and wanted to know if you could come over?!

Kai: uhm sure!

Y/n: okay!

I hang up the phone and I run my hand through my hair as I bite my lip thinking of what happened. It's a few minutes later and I hear a knock, I quickly get out of bed and vamp speed downstairs, I take a deep breath and I open the door.

"Hey, come in" He walks in, and I close the door behind him, I was so nervous around him after everything that had happened.

"why'd you invite me over?" he sighs

I get confused from his question

"I'm home alone and bored" I start to fidget with my fingers.

"So, you call me over?"

"What the hell is your problem?" I yell a bit crossing my arms

"You call me a psychopath, then invite me over because you're bored" he smiles in confusion tightening his jaw a bit.

"Wait, what, no I- I apologized and then we kissed in the rain, you walked me home, then I wo- woke up...shit!" I stand there embarrassed as to what I had just said, it was a dream, it was all just a dream! I should've guessed when Damon was okay with everything. he snickers

"Little Salvatore don't tell me you're having dreams about me" he steps closer to me, I start to get flustered, but I took a deep breath and I try walking past him, but his hand stops in front of my waist. "don't avoid my question" his voice gets deeper, and our eyes meet. "Answer. The question" his voice gets deeper, and his face looks serious, I gulp.

"You wish" I snicker then walk to the beer cabinet.

He chuckles and bites the right side of his lip, he turns around " I'm still waiting for my apology" he crosses his arms

"I'm sorry for calling you a psychopath, it's not my fault I was craving for blood, I guess your blood just calls out my name" I smile

"I know what else can call out your name" he mumbles

"what" I am almost too stunned to say anything

"Nothing, I'll help you with that" he walks over to me, he reaches over me, my back up against his stomach. I start to lose control of my breathing, his hand touches my waist, he moves his hand and turns me around, I look at him, he looks at me. his hand moves from my chest and down to my waist, I take the biggest deep breath. "Go ahead, drink my blood" he whispers in my ear, I couldn't resist him, so I went straight for his wrist, and I suck his blood, he gasps in satisfaction, he groans as his head lays back. "y-y/n" his other hand grips the counter. he groans again. I stop and I look at him, I wipe the blood off my mouth, and I wipe the last bit with my thumb, and I suck the blood from off my thumb then I look at him, his head moves back down looking at me. I couldn't resist him, his groans turned me on. I bought his head closer to mine and I kissed him, his hands were on my waist, and he kissed me back, I vamp speed to my room onto my bed, he laughs, and I kiss him grinding a little bit, he throws me on the bed and gets on top of me, he kisses my neck and kissed me down to my chest, as he trails back up to my neck his finger trail down to my pants "are you sure" he says with a whisper, I nod my head and he unbuttons my pants, he fingers slowly move down to my private and he puts his finger inside me. I gasp and he kisses my neck and starts to kiss my lips, he stops and takes off his shirt, he gets back down to kiss me but before he can...

"What the hell!" Damon walks in

I quickly button up my pants

"Damon! I-I thought you were gone?" I quickly sit up, Kai does the same. 

"This isn't what it looks like-" He stands up near Damon, but Damon punches his face

"DAMON!" I run to push him "kai!" I sit down check on him, he sits up.

"I-I'm fine" He breathes heavily, I hug him tight, he hugs me back.

"Damon! me, you, outside, right now!" I set kai on the bed, and I storm out of the room, and I shut the door.

"What was that!" I slap him in the face

"Why are you with him and doing whatever the hell that was! as my little sister I need to protect you, to make sure you don't make the wrong decisions!"

"You're not protecting me you're controlling me!" I roll my eyes.

"I am not controlling you! I am making sure your safe because I don't want you to turn out the way mom was and become a fucking ripper because you're with a bad person!" He yells, I feel my heart stop, I couldn't believe that he would even compare me to mother, tears start coming up to my eyes and I let some out. 

"I am not- Mom! so don't ever compare me to her!" I say angrily and I walk into my room, and I slam my door shut I start to cry as I walk around the room.

"Y/n?" he looks at me in worry, I don't answer, he gets up.

"Y/n listen to me!" he yanks my arms and pulls me near him, he stops and let's go. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he starts to realize what he had done. " I have to leave" he starts to tear up and storms out of the room, I just stand there in shock, I slam my door shut "UGH" I kick my chair, I throw stuff off of my vanity and I pull my drawers out and I toss everything out, I punch a hole in my headboard and my TV, I throw a glass cup on the ground, and I punch my curtains down, I step back on the piece of glass "shit" I whispers and I drop to the ground and I just crawl up into a ball against the wall, I lay my head on my knees crying. How could I let myself do this, he's talking with Katherine, why did I do that. I get a phone call from Caroline, I answer.

Caroline: Hi y/n, can you come over, Elena is going through a breakdown and you're the only person who knows how to calm her down.

Y/n: yeah, I can do that.

Caroline: thank you!

-hangs up-

I take a deep breath, fix my face and I speed to Elena's house. I walk in and I see the house is a total mess, it brings me back to what I just did to my room, I slowly look around and I hear elena crying in the other room, I walk to her, and I see silverware and plates everywhere smashed.

"he's dead, Jeremy's dead" She cries.

I walk to her, and I hug her. Jeremy was dead, I can't believe that he's dead, she hugs me back and cries. "Hey, just take a deep breath, think of the fun happy moments you two had together, Jeremy wouldn't want you to worry, he'd want you to live out your life" I look at her she calms down a little bit. 

"Wait, who killed him" I frown looking confused.

"Damon killed him, he snapped his neck" Caroline says slowly

I slowly look at Elena then Caroline, "I got to go" I zoom home. "DAMON!" I push him

"What!"

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL JEREMY!" I keep pushing him crying. 

"Stop! pushing! me!" He yells

" you're toxic! you're manipulative! and you will always be the Damon that came back five years ago!  YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE!" I yell at him, and I zoom upstairs.