2

-the next day-

"Would you guys believe what happened last night?" Damon says staring at me.

"Dude just give it up already, we just talked it wasn't that important" I say rolling my eyes while playing with hope.

"Woah I wanna hear this" Tyler says sitting down grabbing a bag of chips.

"Kai was in y/n's room last night!" Damon says as he grabs a glass and pours bourbon in it, I roll my eyes.

"Wanna know what happened next?" he continues.

"Is it bad?" Elena chuckles

"Well let's just say they were definitely doing something that's for sure" he drinks his glass of bourbon.

"Okay it wasn't even like that, he just wanted to check up on me and he spent half the night that's it" I say while picking up hope.

"Wait, you and kai did something last night?" Caroline says with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh, come on Caroline, you had sex with Klaus and didn't think twice about it." I hand hope over to Hayley, the whole room goes silent.

"Okay little sis you need a drink!" Damon hands me a glass of bourbon, I drink it until kai walks in, I spit out my drink.

"Well look who it is!" Damon crosses his arms.

"This just got interesting." Tyler says laughing.

"Oh, shut up" I say rolling my eyes

"I just came to get my jacket, I left it here last night!" he says putting his hands in his pockets.

Elena chuckles

"I'm going to change hopes diaper" Hayley walks upstairs

"Go, get your jacket, before I regret letting you in this house" Damon points at the stairs

"Ugh, follow me kai!" I roll my eyes at Damon, and I grab kai's hand and we walk upstairs

"That was like watching a movie" Tyler chuckles

------

"Kai, what are you really doing here?" I say crossing my arms

"Look, I am sorry about last night. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable" he looks into my eyes as I look into his.

"Kai, it's okay! The dream- my dream, it- it was about you, us, it was about us!" I say taking a deep breath.

"us?" he raises one eyebrow

"Yes, but it was just a dream so none of that- matters!" I hand him his jacket that was folded on my bed.

"But it does, what was it about?" he says getting closer.

"Kai, just take the jacket and go!" I point my arm towards the door, he touches my waist.

"Don't be afraid, tell me!" he says in a deep soft voice.

I look at him then his pink lips and I quickly look back up at his eyes

"you're such a tease" I laugh as I roll my eyes "I'll be downstairs" I said as I leave the room.

-------

"Look who's back" Tyler laughs

"Would you shut up already" I roll my eyes and I sit down on the couch.

"Where is he?" Damon says slamming the piece silverware on the counter.

"Chill he's just upstairs" I say 

"With Hayley and hope?" Elena says 

"Guys, he isn't like that anymore, they aren't even apart of the Gemini Coven! I wish you guys would just leave him alone and stop treating him like shit, I like him okay he is so nice, and kind, and funny, and other things, I can't even explain how he makes me feel when he walks in the room!" I say pausing for a moment, I had a feeling that he heard what I said.

"Woah! You like kai!" Caroline says with a big smile on her face.

"Did I say that? What I meant was I like him- as a friend" I smile, and I grab a glass of bourbon and I drink the whole glass.

"Woah slow down little sis" Damon says grabbing the glass out of my hand.

"Okay I'm going to head out" Kai says walking down the stairs "did something happen?" he says in confusion.

"Are you dating anyone kai?" Caroline says smiling.

"What?" He looks at me for a quick second then looks back at Caroline.

"Are you dating anyone?" Caroline asks again

"I mean I'm seeing someone does that count?" he says looking at me, I know he staring I just don't stare back.

"Wow!" Tyler says quietly

"who's asking?" he says still looking at me.

"A friend of mine!" she says looking at him then looking at me.

"I'm going to get a drink from downstairs, but blood not bourbon!" I walk out of the room and his eyes follows me.

"did I say something wrong?" 

"here's the thing kai, she likes you!" Tyler says chuckling

"Tyler!" Caroline says angrily.

"What? he deserves to know!" 

"I truly am talking to someone though!" he says looking down with his hands in his pockets, I can hear them from a far.

"Wait, who" Caroline tilts her head.

"Katherine" he sighs

"My doppelgänger" Elena says angrily.

I speed back in the room, and I look at kai then I look back at everyone and I sat down 

" Malachai parker, get the hell out of my house before I rip your heart out and shove it down your throat" Damon says breaking the glassed cup.

he looks at me, but I don't look back, "have fun with Katherine" I mu,ble as he walks by me, he then leaves.