12

It's midnight and me and Kai are asleep, I hear Damon yelling, I wake up.

"Kai wake up!" I said scared shaking him awake, He gets up.

"What is it?" He hears yelling. "Stay here!" I do as told.

-

Kai walks downstairs while you're in the room still, he slowly walks to the stairs, he sees these men in suits, one of them catches him, he quickly hides

"I'm gonna need to check upstairs" the man said.

You walk near the stairs and kai signals you to go back, you step back a bit, Damon and Stefan won't stop yelling at the men

"Where's the girl" The other man says.

"None of your business" Damon angrily said.

You signal kai to ask what's going on, he signals back "bad men". Kai runs back into the room quietly with you and sits you down on the bed as he quietly closes the door.

"We need to leave y/n/n" Kai says grabbing a backpack and his things.

"Why what's happening?" You say worried.

"y/n the bad men that kill rippers and siphoners are here" he stops to look at you. "we need to leave, now." he grabs his toothbrush.

"Kai I can't just leave" you said.

"I don't want you to die, I love you too much to lose you again." He holds your hands and hugs you. "Trust me y/n" you nod your head and you guys back up, you leave through the window and You guys' vamps speed to Elena's lake house.

-

"I went here, it's the best get away house, Elena shares it with us so it's okay that we're here!" I put my things down and I turn the lights on.

"I'm sorry..." Kai sits down on the couch with his hand on his forehead, he's stressed.

"Kai listen to me...." I say sitting down next to him rubbing his back.

"We did this for a reason, you wanted to protect me, and you did just that.... Kai, you don't understand how happy you make me! I want this to be forever." I hold his hand. he looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you" He leans in and kisses my cheek.