I looked up at Naruto once the door shut.
"What's "the pill"?"
"It's just a small pill to relieve the pain of having a miscarriage. We save them for Akio seeing that's why she comes here every year."
"Wow... I feel bad for her."
"Don't." I looked up at Naruto, curious to why she would say that. "Akio wants sex and likes it—seeing she's a prostitute— but she doesn't like to take the pre-cautions of sex. She once told me she hopes she never has kids, I hope to kami she doesn't have any either."
"There are pre-cautions to sex?"
I never knew. Daniel just used to fuck me and leave me to bath and sleep. We didn't have much of a relationship from that.
Naruto nodded. "People are beginning to make things called condoms, I wouldn't trust them at such an early stage of development. But there's also pulling out and oral."
"Hmm... I hadn't expected oral—" I fumbled mid-sentence as the sharp pain returned.
Naruto looked down at me seeming confused. "Are you okay?"
I let the pain pass before nodding. "Yeah. It's just one of those days you know." I smile.
Naruto takes a moment longer to look at me, before nodding and looking back up when a hysterical woman came tumbling in.

~~**~~

I stared at the lunch Hinata brought from the kitchens for me. It looked and smelt amazing, but I couldn't eat it. If I ate it I knew I'd throw up.
I looked up when the door opened to show Naruto and a couple of other knights. They join me at the table, completely engulfed in a conversation about when the first snow fall will come.

"I say it'll come tomorrow." Shisui insisted.
"No. Not with this rain." Naruto and Sai argued.
"Maybe it'll come late. Maybe we're finally having a thanksgiving with no snow." Kiba said hopefully.
"Sir Uzumaki I must talk to you about that."
"How many of you plan to go home?"
Kiba and Sai raised their hands. Shisui smiled at Naruto.
"You know I have no family."
"Your brother."
"He's coming here." Shisui stated.
Naruto nodded. "I'll be putting up a poster for people to sign off on. If you want to go to your family's sign off on that piece of paper."
"Hai."

Naruto than looked at me. "Think you'll make it to thanksgiving?"
I giggled. "I hope so. I always do love the turkey."
Naruto nodded and eyed my untouched food. "Not in the mood for Miso soup?"
"It doesn't sit right with my stomach today, no."
Naruto nodded and slid the bowl over to Kiba. His eyes sparkled as Narutos whistle pierced through the air. I covered my ears at the short but loud noise.
A maid came in a few moments later. "Get us some rice balls if you could."
"Of course." She bowed her head in respect and walked out.
"That'll sit with your stomach."
I smiled as Naruto turned to the book in her hand. I hadn't expected anything more when I saw the tiny words on the pages. It looked like a historical nonfiction.

I rubbed my belly as the maid came in with a small plate of rice balls. She sat it before Naruto and walked out after receiving a short "thank you" from the general.
Naruto slid the plate over to me and I could practically feel the drool building up in my mouth.
"Don't pressure yourself to eat all of it."
I nodded and took one of the rice balls. Kiba reached for one but was smacked by Narutos book. He whimpered like a puppy and I giggled. I bet Kiba was the dog loving type.
"Down boy." Shisui sternly commanded with a pointing finger.
Kiba looked at him offended. "I'm not a dog."
"Your the knights mutt. Don't worry, we all love you for who you all." I laughed at Narutos lame joke. Her lack of enthusiasm made it even funnier.
"Thanks General." Kiba gave an annoyed smile but rolled his eyes and grabbed the bowl of soup.
I watched as he tipped it on his lips and drank straight from the bowl.
That's what Ben used to do.
I smiled at the thought and took another bite of my rice ball.

After the short break. Everyone went back to work and a short knock was at the door. I looked at Naruto who stood, seeing the person probably wouldn't open the door by themselves.
Kabuto was on the other side.