😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎

Start from the beginning

Raghav's eyes become moist see them after almost 1and half month (45days ) latter.

Amma assure him through eyes that she will take care of his munchkins while they show thier father's face with injuries both twins are caress thier daddy's face with love today they're not fear of see him but show concern about thier daddy's Boo boo.

Rivu ridhu together speak :- daddy come soon we will wait...

They give him flying kiss and hug eachother tightly and crying loudly more as they cants touch thier father's face in laptop.

Rivu :- Ammu... Mumma kaha hai?

Ridhu :- dadi mumma chahiye muje...

Amma :- rivu ridhu Mela strong Bachhas hai... Mumma bad uncle ko dishum dishum kalke aayega... Mele ridhu ko daraya tha na aur rivu ko fek diya tha... Mumma aul daddy Sabka revenge lega bachha... Jald ayega yaha.

Rivu ridhu both are hug their grandma and snuggles into her embrace.

Latter amruta and Raghav discuss the plan and as per plan amruta too have to surrender herself and Harish also as Rama and Jaya Amma are with babies in secret room under basement and about this place design with advance technology.

The whole room is secure by secret password and that only rao's can know and this room open only Amma and Raghav's room only.

The interior design such as whole room replace with original room and if any rivals or goons are reach till basement they can't find out that where's the main entrance of the room.

So raghav instruct amruta that give all the control of house security services system to him and than also tell that she has to a GPS tracker with her and one camera in her shirt buttons that nobody suspect about her and till the time he comes there with his whole team from other countries.

Tell all the members with sign code language that they have to do a fake drama.

This work done in this night only and with being extra careful with that black mafia King James.

Till he have to do a lots of work... And reach there as soon as possible.

Raghav's talk listen by truck driver and he is genuine guy that ready to help raghav rao after knowing about his real identity that he is the Don of Hyderabad.

Raghav is doing his work as he connect with his all over world's teammates and they are ready to help thier king in his taugh time.

Raghav just order his nearest teammates to join him to Hydrabad and another part of team members are make a huge attack on his main headquarter Capetown South Africa which is first in Paris but some major difflict  with the government of Paris they were run away fastly from there and since 1month they were make a new headquarter in Capetown that out of city in between the island so no government issues this time.

James and his team members who had a biggest rivalry with white mafia  world.

Because every time RaghavRao beat them so badly and also kill them with his powers and amazing smart skills.

That irk more them and this time they want to revenge of all of his past colleuge and kings... Of black mafia world.

RR mansion Hydrabad,

Pallavi and kirti both fighting with the fraudster and farhad inform all the fiasco happen in hall to amruta and yuvraj and run to help pallavi and kirti.

As they trio beaten badly the fake one... Suddenly main door of house open and so many peoples who look like some are English men, some are black one and with their dressing style they are look like under dress code mafia gang members.