I was feeling a lot better than yesterday and wanted to go out for a walk with Nano. After dilly-dallying, Nano forced me to take a bath and threatened me if I didn't then she'd give me one herself.

After freshening up, I went to the dining room where Nano and mom were talking to each other while waiting for me.

"Subha Bakhair (Good morning), mom," I kissed on mom's cheek and sat beside Nano.

"Good afternoon, Mehrun," Mom shook her head as she corrected me.

I smiled innocently at her while Nano put a plate in front of me and added spoons of each dish she made with a sigh.

"Nano, I can't finish it," I told her, pulling my plate away from her reach.

"You need to eat more. Look how skinny you are getting. You are not dieting, are you?" She asked me in disbelief as she squeezed my arm.

"No, Nano. I'm not dieting. And I have an eating limit. If I eat more, I'll explode," I told her with a pout and kissed on her cheek.

She was the only person with whom I'd behave like a child because I never fear of saying anything in front of her 'cause she knew me but never pinpoint but took extra care of me, by feeding me, taking me on walks, and telling me stories at night.

But if I behaved like this in front of mom, I'd never control my emotions in front of her and make her worry.

"Ok. Finish your lunch quickly," She told me, knocking on my head with her fingers.

I smiled at her and opened my mouth to feed me. She smiled helplessly and fed me while talking to me and mom.

• • •

"Mehrun?"

I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind as I walked towards the VIP seats of the stadium. I turned around and saw Anmol, who I met at the party, waving at me.

I smiled at her and waved back while waiting for her to walk towards me.

"We met again!" She said with a smile.

"Where is your seat?" I asked her.

She was stunned for a moment when I asked this question. She opened her mouth but closed it back then leaned towards me.

"Do you wanna know a tiny, little secret?" She asked in a small voice which was only audible to both of us.

I squinted my eyes at her in confusion then slowly nodded my head under the spell of her beautiful smile.

"Ah! It's not a seat. I have a personal VIP box," She whispered, after looking around at us, while biting her lips with shining and twinkling in her eyes.

I was stunned because VIP boxes were only for sponsors but personal VIP boxes were for higher-up persons.

But from what I knew Shah Group of Company never sponsored this tournament or were included in higher-up management of any tournament.

"Come with me," She took my hand and pulled me towards the higher-up VIP area.

I followed her like a dumbed doll and tried to guess how she got a personal VIP box. While I was guessing, she had already led me inside the box.

"Welcome to the personal VIP box of Manager Director Almas. My personal VIP box," She said, spreading her arms with a confident smile.

I was now completely and utterly stunned and dumbed, trying to interpret the big mysterious information I got from her.

Manager Director Almas.

Almas.

Leal & Irenic.