"Jeongguk I'm not feeling sorry for you," Taehyung said holding the alpha's hands into his own. "But you don't need to hide your emotions anymore"

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, looking with a mix of anger and hurt again. "Why is so difficult for me to believe you, huh?" he said through gritted teeth. "You fucking broke me, Tae... You can't just come back to me and expect me to profess my unconditional love for you!" the alpha yelled standing up and separating himself from the omega.

"I'm not expecting that, Guk... but you think I had it easy? I was just as broken as you" the omega replied, his voice cracking at the end. "You are my fated mate... of course, I was shattered when I had to end our relationship"

"You had to?" Jeongguk asked with disbelief. "Why did you have to do it, Tae? Why did you choose to break my heart and run to another country?"

"I did that to protect you and my family..." the omega muttered, feeling vicious tears threatening him to come out.

"Protect us from what? From my mother?" the alpha scoffed again, standing in front of Taehyung with an intimidating glare. "Because Tae I could have handled her on my own"

"No you couldn't" the omega replied softly but firmly. Knowing Jeongguk had no idea of the threats his mother did to him years ago.

"You didn't have faith in me that's why you ran away," Jeongguk said harshly, the frown on his face like a constant mark. "I can handle my mother perfectly fine, I have her in the palm of my hand now," he said showing the palm of his hand to the omega who rolled his eyes.

"Now Jeongguk, now," Taehyung said getting in his usual defensive stance. "Things would be very different if I had stayed here with you. You wouldn't be the CEO of your company and you wouldn't have the power you have now" he said crossing his arms, trying to sound strong but he felt his body slightly shaking.

"It doesn't matter. I would have done anything for you, I don't care about money or my family name... I would have chosen a thousand times to be poor and a fucking orphan if you had stayed with me because I would have had you with me ... " Jeongguk's voice cracked at the end, feeling those suffocating emotions menacing him to come to the surface once again.

"I'm so sorry Jeonggukie...." The omega said sniffling, cleaning the tears pricking through his eyes rather quickly.

"Don't cry now" the alpha said looking down at him. "You gave up on us a long time ago, right?"

"I was scared..." Taehyung replied looking away from Jeongguk, remaining in silence for a moment. Jeongguk nodded turning around to leave but Taehyung was fast to grab him by the arm again, not letting him go. "But I'm not scared anymore"

"Well I'm scared now" Jeongguk replied, a forced plastic smile on his face.

"I'm not going to hurt you again" Taehyung promised, getting close to the alpha, and deciding to fight for their love. "You know like that song you like... my heart is broken, but I have some glue..." he sings sang with a high-pitched baby voice that sounded rather funny coming from him.

"Ah don't quote Kurt Cobain you know I'm weak for him," Jeongguk said chuckling, letting the omega embrace him, their scents mixing in perfect harmony.

"I know" Taehyung muttered inhaling the musky aroma as he bury his nose in the alpha's neck. "You're still a sad grunge kid on the inside"

Jeongguk let out the sweetest airily chuckle that Taehyung had not heard in a while. "You know that song is about drugs, right?"

"What?!" the omega asked alarmed, detaching himself from the alpha with big eyes. "Is that why he says something about inhaling the glue?"