9. Truth or dare; Kyotani is a ballerina and Kageyama finally has a solution

Start from the beginning

"Dareee!" she says, giggling excitedly. 'This is not good. I am not even sure if Kyotani is part of the Hinata Harem' I decide to glare at him warningly but he doesn't notice. He is busy thinking of a dare. Or playing like thinking about a dare because I am sure he already knows what he wants Hinata to do.

"Choose one person you trust the most, go into the kitchen and this person is allowed to ask you to do anything they want and you have to obey for 7 min. So, choose wisely." He says.

'BAD- BAD- VERY BAD-' my thoughts are running wild.

"This is a hard choice because I trust actually everybody..." she answers and continues thinking. "But I think I choose Kageyama." She smiles. I am slightly disappointed that she didn't choose me but now I have to deliver Kageyama a death stare first. It says 'don't do anything bad or I will kill you.' He gulps and takes Hinata's hand and leads her to the kitchen. Before he closes the door, he looks at us and grins. This son of a bitch I am gonna kill him!!

"I swear if anything happens I am gonna kill you Kyotani 😊" Suga says with his scary smile.

Kageyama's POV:

'I actually don't know if my will to live is strong enough to hold me back at this. Mhm. I don't think so. I just have to make sure Hina agrees with it.' I step in the Kitchen and look at her. She is so beautiful, sitting at the table and smiling at me, the sunset light that shines through a window making her hair glow like the sun. A living angel is sitting in front of me.

"Kageyama? Are you alright?" I awake of my trance. "Sooo, what do you want me to do now?" she says and of course she is too pure to know what I want. "Lord have mercy" I mutter under my breath so she can't hear me. This innocence and her are making me hard again. But then an idea is forming in my head.

"Would you mind helping me with something?"

"Sure! I mean it is my dare anyway so I don't mind!" she says.

--- ❗slight smut scene ahead! You have been warned. If you don't want to read it, you can skip it. It is not necessary for the story telling! Also this is my first smut so it probably sucks lol❗----

"I know but I need your consent. Can you give me a blowjob?"

"Uhm, sure but i have like no expirience in this, so dont judge, ok?" She answers me while smiling akwardly, giving me consent.

"I am sure you will make it good so hurry up because we only have like 5 min left!"

And with that, I quickly unzip my pants, and pull my already hard dick out. She starts with her hands slowly strocking up and down my dick but this just turns me on more, espacially as she continues to look me in my eyes. I moan and tell her to go faster and if she wants, to use her mouth. She fastens up and  not a second after, she gets so confident to use her mouth at the front while her hand strike up and down at the back because she can't fit my whole length in her mouth.

I am now a moaning mess, feeling her tongue twirling at my tip and her soft hands pumping my dick I can feel it pulsing and beeing close to cum. 

"Hinata i- mhng i am cumming" i say and she pulls it out just in time so i cum at the floor and not in her mouth. 

"That was soo good. Thank you." i say as i pull out some tissues to clean up the mess we made.

"I am happy I could help you!" She gives me her signature smile. 'How can a person be so perfect?' 

---- ❗🤍Smut ends here! You can start reading here again if you skipped!🤍❗---

I can hear the alarm going off just as we finished cleaning ourself up. 

"Ah it would be great if you didn't tell them what i asked you to do. They are gonna kill me otherwise." i ask her and luckily she agrees. 

Somebody is knocking at the door, i think it is Kyotani since it was his dare. And i was right. Kyotani opens the door and grins. 

"Hello my two friends! the 7 min. are up! let's go to the others, shall we?"

We return to the circle and Shoyou flashes a slight smile at me before she sits next to Kenma again. 

"Ok, now that we are back, i take ...."

3rd POV:

they continued playing till midnight, and Kageyama and Hinata got asked many times what they did but all they said was: "Nothing special, but it will remain a secret." this lead the most guys to give Kageyama a death glare but he ignored it, still being happy and saving the memory for another time (¬‿¬)

---

(A/n)

Hello again and shame on me for not updating for like 2 Weeks😶‍🌫️
but i wanted to say that i currently have summer break like probably the most of you guys so i will be traveling a lot and doing some me time for my mental health<3
this means I will most likely be not updating for like the next 3-4 weeks or just very randomly when i got an idea.

Also, if someone has ideas to hoe this story will continue, i would be grateful for some ideas because i am running out of them 🥲

-sorry for the shitty and short smut scene btw -

I also wanted to say thank you for being so supportive ! i mean 1,1K?!!! i was so shocked when i saw this and still am so: feel loved and stay positive 💗💗💗

xoxo, jules :)