WEEK 9 | The Stolen Eyes

L_Falletta

Reviewed by - srinachiya 

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

REVIEW

COVER

It was pretty good. I really loved the three covers. I appreciated you for mentioning the other two covers. Your title was attractive. I felt a mysterious look on the cover. The red and yellow shaded combo was amazing. The font was good, it matched well with the design of the cover.

FIRST IMPRESSION

The description of the story was neat and good. The chapters are pretty nice. The words you used and explanations were appreciable but at first, I felt a little confused with the story. I think you will give a better description of the little important things mentioned there. I can get visions of what you are trying to convey but there is little lack in visualizing it. It may be because of the lack of feeling in the story. So I ask you to explain their feelings and other stuff which will make the readers feel the character's emotions. I felt a little lacking in it, otherwise, the plot is extraordinary. 

You have a great start in the story. I think you do not need to worry much about the lack because you are improving, I can feel that in recent chapters of yours. The story needs little descriptions in some specific places. you have to change just a little here and there. I feel when you keep on writing you can learn it too.

GRAMMAR

In terms of Grammar, there were not any mistakes. It was arranged perfectly. Keep going like this. your English in the story was understandable.

FINAL THOUGHT

Overall, everything is good. Keep writing to learn the best version of your style of writing because I think everyone has a different style of writing, you have yours where you are good but still, you have to find your best. I believe you will find out soon. Waiting for further chapters to know the suspense and twists of the story.