WEEK 3 | Queen of Ice and Ruin

bookybecka 

Reviewer - srinachiya

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

REVIEW

COVER 

From my point of view, the cover fits the title, it is really good and simple. I love the blue and white combination, it gives the feel of the story. The cover gives a look of royalty and a mysterious vibe. The blood over the crown gives a beautiful touch to the cover. overall the cover is simply neat and perfect.

FIRST IMPRESSION

The title is attractive and the about of the story is clear and nice. The name of the characters are lovely. For me, the cover and title are perfect. But I felt, there can be little change in the about of the story like a catchy phrase. The idea of a map is surely appreciable because it helps people imagine things clearly and makes people involved with the story. I felt, it was so creative and l liked the idea so much. At the beginning of the chapters, I felt a little lack in something which reduced my interest in reading but after moving on with chapters, I was deeply drenched with the story and characters. Your plot increases the curiosity level. I don't know, how fast I finished the chapters. You have an amazing way of explaining the story, the way you take the plot and the descriptions of the characters is just awesome. Chapter by chapter, you make the plot mysterious and interesting.

GRAMMAR

There are some mistakes here and there, you can check the spelling of some words. literally, there are little mistakes which doesn't matter much because it gets hidden in the style of your writing and narration. Your writing, let people feel the vibe of the story and let them move on with the characters.

FINAL VIEW

Overall, everything is so good and neat. It was hard for me to find faults, I felt the whole part is wonderful. I personally love the story. Waiting for the further chapters. Keep going the same. Just a request, I ask you to update like weekly once or regular pattern which you are comfortable with. Don't take a long gap because continuous updates make the people engaged with the story.