5. school trip

I am just a freak
——

BRING BRING

BRING BRING

BRING BRING

The loud echo of my alarm calls; early on Tuesday morning.

"Fuck sake" I huff while lifting my arm and slamming it down on my alarm clock, switching it off and possibly breaking it but oh well.

I continue to lay on my stomach for a few more minutes before finally lifting my face from my pillow.

I mutter a few curse words before I sit up on my bed, mentally preparing myself for the long day ahead.

-

Stepping out of the shower, I shake my head of excess water, as I dry my naked body.

I drop the towel into the washing basket before walking into my walk-in wardrobe and searching through the many options.

After I decide on one, I pull it out and get into it (picture bellow)

"Hey, Lou, you ready" I hear my Mama call from outside my door as she lightly taps against it.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be down in a moment, just need to put a few things into my suitcase then I'll be ready to go" I reply quickly.

"Alright, I'll see you downstairs"

I rush through my room, picking a few things up and throwing them into my suitcase and carry on bag, things like my charger, any rings I'm not wearing, my laptop etc etc.

Once I'd finished, I zipped everything up and lifted them. I opened my bedroom door and stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind myself and then continuing up the hallway and down the stairs.

I place my bags at the front door before walking into the kitchen where my family all sat, with plates of random foods in-front of them.

"Morning gorgeous" My mother says while leaning up and kissing my cheek.

"Morning" I smile while glancing over to my mama, who was sat at the dining table. "What you all dressed for?"

She wore a dark blue suit while her hair was pulled back into a messy-ish bun.

"After dropping you off I won't have much time before I have to get to the offices so I decided to get ready earlier" she says.

"You don't have to drop me off" I reply with a guilty expression.

"Don't be silly." She mutters, getting up and patting me on the back.

My Mama had never been the most affectionate person, she doesn't like much physical touch unless it's from my Mother. Which is highly understandable, but sometimes it makes us look distant from each-other, although we aren't.

"You're going to be late so you'll have to just grab an apple" My mother says while throwing an apple towards me, I catch it with ease.

I step towards my brother and ruffle his hair before pulling him into a side-hug which he returns.

"Cmon kids" my mama says, rushing us towards the front door.

"I love you!" My mother calls from the kitchen.

"I love you too" I reply back

-

Soon after, we pull up at the school, all three of us step out of the car.

Most of the Hockey team and football team were already here, all sort of stood around the outside of the school.

"Run along Angelo, you're late" my Mama says while nudging him.