3. Ivan fucking volkov

As if we're gonna be something..
I wanna be something
——

My first few lessons were uneventful.

First I had Maths with Heather
Then biology by myself
Next I had Sociology with Enzo and Carlos
And I then had Italian with Elena and a few of Ivan's minions.

Now, I had lunch.

I walked with Elena towards the lunch hall.

But with my great luck..

Thud

As I round the corner, into the hall, I walk right into a hard, muscled body. As I was about to fall backwards a firm hand wrapped around my waist keeping me up. When I finally opened my eyes I came face to face with the one and only Ivan fucking Volkov.

I could see the clock ticking in his head as he try's to figure out what's going on.
I just leant there awkwardly.. yes, leant, he's still bloody holding onto my waist. Fucking creep.

"Uhm excuse me sir, please stop groping me, it makes me uncomfortable" I say while clutching my heart.

When he finally realised what's going on he lets go of me, making me fall on my ass. Bitch.

"Wow Valentino, falling for me already?"

"Fuck off Volkov." I sneer.

"Gladly" he smirks, going to walk past me before someone comes between us. Callum.

Callum rolled his eyes before holding his hand out to me, as I still, embarrassingly so was sitting on the floor.

I grabbed his hand as he helped lift me up.

I glanced at Volkov, as I saw him roll his eyes and walk past us.

I sigh "thanks Cal" I smile up at him.

"It's alright Luke" he smiles slightly, only now removing his hand from mine.

"Well that was something" Elena says while widening her eyes and swerving to the side slightly to walk past Callum and I.

"Understatement" I huff moving past Callum and patting him on the back as I go.

I feel his presence following behind me.

We make our way into the food line, I grab a slice of pizza, an apple and a water bottle, paying for it and then making my way through the canteen.

I walk towards where my brother and my cousins are sat, Elena and Callum behind me.

We flop down at the table.

"Luca" Angelo acknowledges us.

"Angel" I reply smiling while leaning my arm on his shoulder.

"Shut up" he roles his eyes while pushing my arm away.

"Ladies" I say turning my attention to my cousins "how was your day so far?"

"Hmm.. let me think.. boring boring and boring.. don't forget boring" Ari groans while laying her head on the table.

"Cheer up" Enzo laughs as he walks towards our table, ruffling Arianna's hair. Matilda a few steps behind him.

"Hey guys" Matilda says while dropping into the seat beside my brother, Enzo beside her.

We're sat so, Elena, Beatrice, Arianna and Callum are opposite Enzo, Matilda, Angel and I, in that order, So that I'm opposite Callum.

"I've just had the most boring lesson" Enzo complains.

"Hmm lovely, I don't care" Bea says while flipping a page in her book.