11: 12 Guys Have A Sleepover (Pt.2)

Everyone was drying off and changing clothes when Sunghoon and Sunoo came back from the store with the Strawberries.

The first person they saw was Beomgyu, who was being dragged to the kitchen by Jungwon.

Jake told them the food was ready. Sunghoon sat down at the table with Sunoo on his lap. Everyone else joined them soon after, with Jungwon sitting on Beomgyu's lap and Kai sitting on Jake's lap.

Sunghoon POV

It was a quiet dinner. Not much conversation was going on besides talking about plans for this vacation. Sunoo was grabbing the food with his entire hand and trying to feed it to me. I thought it was cute and he would pout if I pretended to say no. The whole time we were eating, Niki would stop and take photos.

Soobin was telling Jay about their last tour when everyone suddenly got quiet.

Sunoo looked up from putting chicken in my hair at the table. I looked too and saw what everyone was staring at. Heeseung had gotten up from the table and there were spots of blood where he was sitting.

"Hyung are you okay?", I asked him.

He was holding a paper towel to his nose over the the sink in the kitchen.

"I'm fine! Just a nosebleed. You guys keep eating, I'll clean it up."

"Let me help", Jake offered.

I saw Jungwon sitting back further on Beomgyu, looking upset. We all knew the head injury Heeseung had. We were worried that this was a result of that.

He sat back down at the table after Jake cleaned the spot where he was sitting before. He reassured everyone that he was okay.

After dinner, Jake went back to the kitchen with Taehyun, Jay, and Niki to wash dishes. Yeonjun helped Heeseung to go upstairs so he could get some rest. I sat in the living room with Sunoo. Jungwon and Kai were playing on the floor, but Sunoo didn't want to leave my lap. He cuddled closer to me while the TV played. Soobin and Beomgyu were sitting on the same recliner, both half-asleep.

It wasn't long before everyone went to bed, leaving me, Sunoo, and Jake alone downstairs. Jake came into the living room after a while, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"I made something for you."

"What is it?"

"Come see."

Sunoo and I went to the kitchen. On the counter was a beautiful cake decorated with Strawberries. It had white icing and powdered sugar.

"Jake...you made this?"

"Yeah. I know you and Sunoo like these cakes so..."

"Thank you!"

I sat down next to the counter with Sunoo next to me. Jake quietly left the kitchen, leaving the two of us in there.

I looked at Sunoo and noticed him staring at the cake.

"Do you want some baby?"

"Yah~ I'm not little anymore."

"What? Since when?"

"About an hour ago."

"Oh. Well...do you still want to eat cake with me?"

"Isn't it late?"