Spending time with the raccoon

"Hey, aster!"

You turn to look at whoever had yelled out for you, coming face to face with Randall, the neighborhood raccoon.

"Yes, is there something that you need or are you going to complain about how Brutus is?"

You say bluntly, he scoffs at you and crosses his arm, looking away from you.

"No, I just wanted to ask a question!"

He says defendedly at you, you roll your eyes at him, Randall then glanced at your raised brow and spoke when you waited.

"Well, I have a question, why are you not scared of Brutus in any way?"

He says calmly at you, you tilt your head at the unusual question.

"Well first of all both of us go way back as m.w.d, we always have each other's back and we know what we're capable of, why do you ask?"

You say to Randall, he seemed surprised, he knew that both you and Brutus used to work in a dangerous line of work but didn't think that both of you are m.w.d's.

You then smirked at him whilst chuckling.

"Plus, I don't think he would be able to hurt me, even when we play fight and he does hurt me, it's mostly minor"

Randall snickers slightly, and you shake your head as you snicker as well.

"But he's strong"

Randall says to you as he giggles.

"Strong doesn't always win with smart"

You say calmly to him in between giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Randall took a bet on you that you can't take Brutus down, nor pin him down, you took the bet with only beef jerky on the line.

You playfully growl and nip at his ears playfully, he growls playfully at you, and after a few seconds, he stood up and ran at you whilst nipping at you as the both of you fought.

You growl at him as you nipped at his leg, managing to push him over as pipped at his neck, you put your front paws on his chest to stop him from moving out of you.

You giggled as you looked at the fence, seeing that he had fallen from the fence when he was laughing.

You snap back to Brutus when he chuckled, you blushed slightly.

"I might need to quiet him down before he tells anyone"

Brutus says in between chuckles, you burst into fits of giggles, you kiss his cheek before booping your nose with his, signifying a kiss.

You back up to give him some space as he gets up from the grass, standing up and rubbing against you as he walks toward a tree shade and lays down, motioning for you to lay next to him, you do so almost immediately, making him slightly chuckle.

"Sorry, I accepted a bet"

"What's the bet you did with Randall?"

Brutus says curiously, you start to giggle, prompting him to chuckle.

"Randall said that I need to pin you down in a playfight with you..."

"And...?"

"If I do he'll get wild berries tomorrow for me, don't worry if you want some i can give you a few"

You say lighly, he chuckles slightly and shakes his head.

"It's alrigth' i don't like wild berries to being with"

Brutus says with a beutiful smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but it's all i can think of, also my dear reader, pls wish me luck since I'm going to ask my friend to go with me to Halloween with my cosplay, quite nervous but I'll update you guys if she says yes!!!!

Eddit:.....she said YES!!!! How did i pull that off???!! I don't know, all i know Is that she'll he dreesed as an angel while i look like the devil's best friend