cute sererious

•Kisses:

Brutus has pinned you down to the floor to make sure that you don't move and get out he has half of his weight on you. He tried to kiss you but you blocked him by putting your right paw on his chin and he pouted, after all, it wasn't the first he kissed you, so you were ok with it.

"Why?"

He asked looking at you from the corner of his eye. and you giggled when you saw the pout on his face.

"Why what?"

You say, your voice filled with honey and your smile lighting up the room.

"Darling..."

He says dragging the last part as a warning but you ignore it and when you don't pit your paw down he moves his head to the left and bites on your neck, in the same place where he marked you, making you become his forever mate.

"Bruty!" (Brury)

You say and he chuckles when he lifts his head to look at you, the fluterd expression on your face making him smile.

"What?"

He says still smiling and you roll your eyes at him leaning up slightly, kissing him before leaning down and giving him a smirk, and he returned it, both of you knowing that it's gonna be a long night.

~~~

•Cuddles:

You were sleeping on Brutus' chest since he likes to sleep on his back, you take the chance to cuddle with him.

Even our master thinks it's cute when we see us like this, me in Brutus' chest and his paws on my back huging me.

His steady breathing makes you relax, front paws snake up your back and bring you impossibly closer, your head resting on the crook of his neck, and you breathe in his scent.

"Goodnight dear," he says and sights

"Goodnight amor," you say and let the darkness of slumber take you.

~~~

Just doing this until I have an idea of what to write.