Nile and some MPs gasped.
.

"I was also one of them who was turned into a Titan." Pixis said. "But, it's not like Eren Yeager left us in our titan forms
rather he turned us back to human again." He looked at Eren. "I can still see the determination in his eyes which I saw four years ago. He was even ready to eradicate all humanity outside of Paradise for our sake." He turned to Nile. "So, I don't think he is a traitor or anything. Without his resolve, we couldn't have reached here. So, I believe Eren Yeager should resume his duty as a soilder from the Survey Crops."
.

Nile looked down in defeat.
.

"I see." Zachary said and turned to Eren. "Eren Yeager. Do you have something to say?

"Yeah my honour." Eren said. "Four years ago during that award ceremony, I saw my own future through my Dad's memories."

The MPs and Garrisons soilders gasped.

"You saw the future?" Nile asked with a surprised expression. "How is that possible?"

Eren turned to Nile. "The inheritors of Attacking titans can see the memories of their future inheritors. That means they can see the future."

Nile furrowed his eyebrows. "Then why didn't you tell us about it?!"

"Because the future could have changed by a few actions." Eren said. "So, I did all on my own."

"I see." Zachary said then looked ahead. "Reiner Braun. Pieck Finger. Falco Grice. Are they here?"

The three of them stood up.

"Yes, my honour." Reiner said.

"Hmm... Can you three ensure that there won't be any future attacks from Marley?" Zachary asked.

"Yes my honour." Pieck said. "Our General Magath will take control of the Government of Marley now. He is so grateful for the Survey Corps to stop the Rumbling. So, he definitely will sign a peace treaty with Paradise."

"But what about the destruction they already have caused?" An Mp asked, standing up. "As far we know, Reiner Braun is a traitor. How can we just believe them now?"

"Your honour. They were simply following order of their Government." Hange said. "So, the only way to make peace is to forget the past conflicts."

"Commander Hange is right." Historia said. "All of us have suffered enough. All the destructions on both sides are more than enough now. So many people have already died. So there is no profit in continuing the hate. So, the decision is final."

"Hmm... As your Majesty said, Eren Yeager will continue to serve Paradise from the Survey Corps, starting from tomorrow." Zachary said. "And, Annie Leonhart will be returned to Marley." He looked at Reiner, Pieck and Falco. "We believe in peace. So, let's end the cycle of hate."

The trio nodded.

And thus, the trial ended.
.
.
.

The next day, the above was published in the newspapers.

People who supported the Rumbling were disappointed but didn't object.
.

All those who were once Yeagerists were forgiven. They returned to their regements from the next day.
.

Hange, Levi and Erwin started the formation of Survey Crops again as it was disturbed after the attack on Libero.
.
.
.

Pieck, Reiner, Falco, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Eren and Faye were on their way to Annie's underground cell along with Hitch.

"So, Annie is finally going home. Huh?" Hitch said with a sad expression. "I will miss her."

"Yeah. She desparately wanted to go home back then but couldn't." Faye said.