262. finding fault on purpose (3)

“Why did he fall all of a sudden? It’s not really contagious, is it?”

“Who knows? A while ago, I heard that the plague broke out in Datong Town. Fortunately, our Lord Hu found it in time and stopped it before the plague broke out. Otherwise, our Qingyang County have already turned into a dead place. So, we’d better stay as far as we could.”

“Yeah. Look! He is having terrible convulsions. It may be really deadly contagious.”

“Stop it. The more you said, the scarier…”

Those onlookers all showed a disgusting face, gossiping on and on. Ling Jingxuan could not help sneering in his heart, so this is the so-called opidans? So ‘noble’! Compared with them, he would rather face those unbelievable people of the old Ling family every day. At least he could outwit them to kill some time.

“Epilepsy is a mental disorder that is not contagious.”

Knowing that his son deliberately asked so, Ling Jingxuan still answered him quite cooperatively, then let go of his hand, moved a few steps forward to squat in front of that waiter. Taking the opportunity to check for him, he quietly withdrew the needle he had pricked in his body.

“If you don’t want him to bite off his tongue, you’d better find something to gag him. Someone who is having epilepsy is most likely to kill himself in the unconscious state.”

Finishing those words coldly, Ling Jingxuan got up and walked back, everything was done so naturally and also secretly. Except Yan Shengrui who had a pair of eagle eyes, basically no one saw what he did down the sleeves.

Dear readers,We have updated the next chapter on newnovel.org . Please continue reading on our NEWNOVEL.ORG >Thanks for supporting us
Soon, the waiter lying on the ground gradually stopped twitching, when the doctor came, he also didn’t also diagnose with any specific disease. So, the doctor could only let two guys working in the gold shop carry him to his place. As for the one who passed out under Yan Shengrui’s kick, he woke up after the doctor gave him a few silver needles, but still looked terrible. The doctor said he might have a few of his ribs broken, so he also went back to the doctor. This was only the beginning, and the gold shop had lost two waiters. Next…

“Shopkeeper Wang, Shopkeeper Hong, what brings you here today?”

After they saw off the doctor, the crowd gradually dispersed, except a few of them who still wanted to stay for more fun. After taking a deep look at Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan holding the children and standing side by side, the shopkeeper of the gold shop forced out a smile and said so while cupping his hands. Doing business in the same county, it was reasonable that they knew about each other. Especially that was the shopkeeper of Xinyuan and Baiyunge! Even Xinyue Gold Shop had the Gui family as their back, he dare not cross the line before them.

“We are accompanying Childe Ling and his two sons here to buy something. So, no need to stand on ceremony.”

Shopkeeper Wang who was holding Ling Wu was so shrewd. He had already sensed something wrong from Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan’s doing. So, it sounded like he was being polite, actually he was distancing himself from the other side. Others might not be able to offend Gui family, but not him. Since Ling Jingxuan invited them here to back them up, of course they should not let them down.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…”

The shopkeeper only felt cold sweat oozing in the hands, the line of sight inevitably sweeping over to Ling Wu, while Ling Wu turned his face sideways and gave him a cold snort, Shopkeeper Gui lightly twitched his mouth, and finally realized that he had unintentionally offended someone he shouldn’t have. He also felt frustrated now. Apparently those kids were some country bumpkins, holding a local accent, who knew that they were so close to Xinyuan and Baiyunge? If he had foreseen this, even you borrowed him ten balls, he wouldn’t have the guts to insult them before so many people!

“Is this Childe Ling? Really extraordinarily charming. May I ask what you need?”

Things had happened. Shopkeeper Gui could only toughen his scalp to walk before Yan Shengrui, but Yan Shengrui just threw a disdainful look at him like looking at an ant, that pair of sexy and thin lips coldly moving, “You can’t even tell who is who. I highly doubt how you climbed onto this position!”

Hearing him, Shopkeeper Gui suffered another blow, the muscles on the face uncontrollably twitching, while Ling Jingpeng and others behind all couldn’t help smiling. If you ask who is the most domineering, most unreasonable and most sharp-tongued, if their Brother Yan ranked the second place, no one dare say he topped the chart!

“Ahem…Ahem…sorry, sorry, I have the eyes but fail to see the Taishan Mountain. So this should be Childe Ling.”

Clearing his throat, tightening his fist, Shopkeeper Zhang then turned to look at Ling Jingxuan, finally he found the right one, but…

“It’s my sons who want to buy things, so you only need to entertain them.”

Ling Jingxuan who had already treated people mildly impolitely made up the second stab. Shopkeeper Gui almost collapsed on spot and finally had to move his eyes onto the little things. Ling Wen very cooperatively held out his chest, looking quite posed. It seemed that the muscles on Shopkeeper Gui’s face were twitching even harder. Meanwhile, Ling Wu slipped off Shopkeeper Wang, ran over to Yan Shengrui’s side and said as he raised his head, “Father, I don’t like this shop. Can we change another one?”

He knew daddy wanted to get it even for them, but on thinking that they still had to buy things here after being insulted like that and let them make money, he felt bad.

“Oh? Why not?”

Letting go of Ling Wen’s hand, Yan Shengrui bent down to hold him up. Ling Wu pouted his small mouth and threw a fierce stare at Shopkeeper Gui, “in the morning I came here with my elder brother, he said we are yokels and refused to sell things to us, and said he doesn’t want to earn our money at all.”

“Is that so?”

His tone suddenly turned cold, and his eyes, like ice blades, shot at him. Shopkeeper Gui only felt cold down the spine, the body couldn’t help slightly shivering. After quite a while, he gathered some courage and said with a stiff smile, “That was a mistake. A total mistake! I don’t you won’t put it in mind.”