253. Reprimand the Little Buns (2)

Ling Wen and Ling Wu looked at him with tears in their eyes. They did not fully understand, but at least they understood part of it. Because of their revenging behavior, Xinyuan Restaurant, which had been very good to them, was likely to close down. And for that, the two little buns felt even more awful, with all self-accusation and regret written on their little faces.

“Don’t listen to your daddy’s bullshit. No one dares to touch Xinyuan Restaurant. Everything will be fine.”

Yan Shengrui who cared about his sons so much hurriedly cut in to appease them. Just a little thing between the kids? Does he have to give them so much pressure?

“If you can’t talk, don’t talk. No one will take you as a mute.”

Throwing him a white eye, Ling Jingxuan said coldly. Didn’t he care about the kids? But sometimes, pressure maybe the motivation of one’s growth. Maybe it wouldn’t show now. Some day after they went back to the capital, if they still did things without considering the result it would bring, however capable he was, he still couldn’t protect them. The experience in his previous life told him that the best protection of yourself was making yourself strong enough, not only physical, but also in the heart. Only having been thoroughly tempered could one become really strong and have the ability to protect oneself and his family. He was reprimanding the little buns for their doing, after all he himself was not a good one. If it had been him, maybe he would have done it more ruthlessly. His real purpose was to hope that they could think about the result before doing things. Once they took action, they must give a dead blow to the other side. But the premise was not to let the other side have a chance to fight back, or get others involved.

The always domineering Yan ShengRui realized that he was really angry this time, so he instantly surrendered, and could only give the little buns a wink secretly. Under such condition, whether he was right or not, it would never be wrong to lower his head to throw in the white towel first.

“All right, big brother, you know kids, sometimes they’d get naughty. It’s enough. Don’t be too strict with them.”

The two nephews were already quite sensible, Ling Jingpeng couldn’t help speaking for them aside.

“Right, big cousin, how can the kids think things so thoroughly like adults? Just tell them not to do such things in the future.”

Dear readers,We have updated the next chapter on newnovel.org . Please continue reading on our NEWNOVEL.ORG >Thanks for supporting us
“Look at you! You scared the kids. Jingxuan, although I don’t support them doing bad things at such a young age, I can understand their feelings. You were not there. Those people have really gone too far.”

Zhang Qing looked at two little brothers who had tears in their eyes but dare not cry out. Ling Jingxuan had always spoiled his kids, and gave them whatever they asked for. This was the first time he saw him rebuking the kids so sternly.

“Ling Shu, even a child, he has to be responsible for what he did. If it hadn’t been that that little fat boy insulted them before so many people, they also wouldn’t have done that to him. You also said, it is not that much related to the laxative and you often say we won’t provoke people, but we also would never let anyone bully us, right? All in all, even if Xinyuan got involved, given Zeng Shaoqing’s capability, who has the guts to twist the knife?”

Chu Yan who cared about his two younger brothers most said with a firm tone. Compared with others, he hated those rich kids who bullied others more. Yeah, he hated them! Once, when he had just learned to walk, he got pushed into the pond by a few kids who were a bit bigger than him. And since he was old enough, he knew that born in the imperial family, he shouldn’t even lower his guard on a child. Xiaowen and Xiaowu had to go acknowledge his origin. And his imperial uncle was a prince who had the right of succession. If they got scared out of their balls by Uncle Ling today, wouldn’t they get schemed to death after going back to the palace?

So he did not approve of him scolding his younger brothers this time from the bottom of his heart.

Hearing him, Ling Jingxuan’s line of sight turned to Chu Yan, under his eyes quickly flashed a trace of appreciation, so fast that it did not basically give people the opportunity to detect it. Worthy of the imperial family’s son! For a nine-year-old child, the momentum was really good, if he also had this courage in other things, his future may be quite promising.

“Adoptive daddy, don’t scold them, OK? I also got to take the blame. I prompted Xiaowen to do that. Adoptive daddy, we know we are wrong. Don’t be angry…”

When he was staring at Chu Yan in silence, Tiewa broke free from Han Fei’s hands and ran over to him and pulled him by the corner of his robes piteously. The three little footboys looked at each other and knelt down together, saying, “Master Xuan, we are also to blame. Please punish us. Don’t blame the little masters.”

For a while, everyone spoke for the two little buns, like Ling Jingxuan was the bad cop, which made him a bit awkward. When did he say the little buns shouldn’t get it back? He just wanted to take this opportunity to teach them something, OK?

“Daddy, I know I was wrong, and I will think it over before I act.”

Pathetically pulling his clothes, Ling Wen looked up at him and firmly assured him, but he did not admit that it was not a fault of drugging the little fat boy, but admit the fault that he didn’t think things thoroughly and got those innocent involved into this.

“I know I was wrong, too. Daddy, don’t be mad at us, OK? I promise I won’t misuse the medicine you gave us in the future.”

A man uses his fists to solve problems! This was something Ling Wu didn’t say. And because of that, it indirectly formed his violence-against-violence characters, especially when he succeeded the potion from his father and became the terrifying general!

“Jingxuan…”

Together with two sons, Yan Shengrui also shameless posed that pathetic expression. Ling Jingxuan rolled his eyes helplessly, “I didn’t say you did it wrong, whether you are adults or children, you have to take the punishment when doing a wrong thing. The reason I criticized you is that you shouldn’t get the innocent implicated. On this thing, you were ill-considered, so you must have a good reflection on yourselves. Later, you copy The Analects of Confucius for two times. Remember, before you do things, consider the result first. Don’t only care for the moment’s impulse.”

If it had been him, he would absolutely have it done without being noticed, like Lady Jiang and her son’s poisoning thing. He knew that he might be over-strict with two kids under the age of five, but considering their identities, he couldn’t be soft-hearted.

“Yes, daddy!”

Seeing that, the two little buns slid down, stood side by side and bent over. And till now, this thing was almost over. Others also showed a smile, especially Yan Shengrui, he knew his Jingxuan wouldn’t force their kids to grow up.