216. A Messy Morning (1)

In the simply but uniquely decorated room, on the ground scattered the broken pieces of the underclothes, on the bed big enough for a few adults men to lie on, Yan Shengrui lay there on his side, a hand holding his head, while the other gently touching Ling Jingxuan’s exposed smooth shoulder. The two of them only had a thin quilt covered, with their upper body and legs exposed. Compared with Yan Shengrui’s healthy and strong wheat-color skin, Ling Jingxuan’s skin looked extra delicate and smooth, but now you already couldn’t tell, because on his exposed skin was all purple hickeys, even the inner thighs. Apparently the important part under the thin quilts also couldn’t ‘survive’.

Their passion burned till late last night, but they did not break through the last line of defense. At the critical moment, Yan Shengrui flinched. It was not that he didn’t want it, but he remembered some words he once said. He would keep their first night on their wedding night. For this, Ling Jingxuan who already got turned on said nothing. Men! There are so many ways to solve their physiological needs, not only that single style.

Thinking of his special body structure, and that their sons came out there, Yan Shengrui’s peach blossom eyes sank, with some kind of flame-like thing jumping in. His desire that Ling Jingxuan had tried quite a few times to put out now had a sigh of rising again, showing a bitter smile at the corner of his mouth, Yan Shengrui withdrew his hand and lay back, looking into the ceiling helplessly. To be honest, when he saw his special body structure, he was shocked, followed by obsession, deep obsession, but now disgust or what. And now, as long he thought of it, he couldn’t help feeling burning hot inside, only wishing to press him down and get into that spot with all his strength.

“Ah…”

Sound sleeping, Ling Jingxuan unconsciously moaned, then his body with marks of their passion all over moved into his arms, with a hand pressed on his chest, and his leg over his. Then his desire that had taken him so much to press down suddenly rose again. Yan Shengrui’s bitter smile grew harder. He turned to give him a look, then carefully moved his leg away and meant to get up to take a cold bath and then lay down with him, because he was really afraid he couldn’t control himself and ‘eat’ him.

“Be good, it’s not the time. Wait till I regain all my memories, then no one can’t stop me!”

Leaning over to leave a domineering kiss on his lips, Yan Shengrur got up and went across his body, walked into the bathroom, naked, and what he didn’t know was the moment he got off bed, Ling Jingxuan who was sleeping opened his eyes, without any trace of blurred eyes, instead, those eyes looked evil and shrewd.

“Hehe…good endurance. Shengrui, let’s see whether you can hang in there till you regain your memories.”

Rolling over to sit up, ignoring the thin quilts that had slipped off as he got up, he stared at the open door with evil eyes, as they had done that already last night, and he gave him a blow job, but he braked at the last second. Heaven knows how shocked he was at the moment. How could someone have such horrible self-control? Although he didn’t say anything at the time and changed some other way to satisfy each other’s burning desire. Now after the passion wore off, wouldn’t it be more interesting to challenge his bottom line now?

“You are awake? It’s still early. Sleep a little more.”

Shortly afterwards, Yan Shengrui walked into the room with a cloth towel in his hand, naked. His desire between his legs had already perfectly satisfied. Ling Jingxuan looked at the thing with great interest and lifted the quilts.

“Well… Take a bath if you don’t wanna sleep. Xiaowen and Xiaowu should be here later.”

Suddenly seeing that lustful scene, Yan Shengrui painfully looked away. Almost rigid, he opened the wardrobe and took out Ling Jingxuan’s underclothes and put them on. His handsome face was slightly glowing with red, but…

“Why didn’t I know you would feel shy?”

Ling Jingxuan hugged him from behind, his voice full of insinuating banter. Finally having realized he got teased, Yan Shengrui abruptly turned around, and pinched the tip of his nose, pretending to be angry, “Some day, you’d make me impotent.”

The tone was helpless, but also sweet. Ling Jingxuan made an evil smile, “Who to blame then? Who said he would insist doing it till the wedding night? Even you get impotent, you ask for it.”

He didn’t care already, why would he still insist? Anyhow, this was a must step sooner or later, does it make any difference to do it now or then?

“Because I cherish you!”

You know what? At this moment, Yan Shengrui really had a prince’s dominance and mightiness. Ling Jingxuan froze there for a second and immediately followed his memories to bend down, “Yes, my prince!”

“Haha, you!”

Seeing that, Yan Shengrui couldn’t hold it any longer, he held him and laughed out. Fortunately when they built the house, in order to keep warm, the walls all had two layers, hollow inside, so the sound insulation was quite good, otherwise their flirting in their own room would be heard by everyone in the house.

“Go take a shower. I’ll tie up your hair for you later.”

It was getting late and they had enough fun. Yan Shengrui patted him on the bottom, watched him disappear at the door before going to the dressing table to tidy up his wet long hair.

“Quick enough! I’m curious, if you are the real Prince Sheng, you wouldn’t do things like tyting up the hair yourself, would you? But you seem to be quite adept of it. Did you do it all yourself before?”