219. Be Active; Cut Her Off in the Rear (2)

“Is there such a thing? No wonder I often heard that someone’s child is a fool. So that’s the reason. Fortunately I didn’t have any thought on this at all, otherwise, wouldn’t I regret for my whole life if my child is also a fool?”

The first time to hear this, Ling Jinghan exaggeratedly patted on his own chest, completely unlisting Wang Yunya.

“Hehe…”

Ling Jingxuan smiled, and did not say anything more, since his second brother did not have that thought, he did not need to worry.

After breakfast, the whole big family started to be busy with their own stuff. Although the restaurant did not hasten the delivery, they still needed to make the jam in advance. If they could earn more money, why not? Even Zhang Qing went into the mountains with Ling Jingpeng. Ling Jingxuan neither went with them nor made jam in the factory like usual.

“Mom, aunt, why didn’t I see grandma?”

After looking around in the yard and making sure that Wang Yunya was not in his mother’s room, Ling Jingxuan casually walked in.

“It’s Jingxuan, your grandparents said that they want to see our the 80 mu of paddy field, and your father excitedly took them to go, your aunt and I think it’s too hot outside, so we stayed home to do some embroidering work while chatting.”

Seeing him come in, the two sisters who were studying embroidery put on a smile, Ling Jingxuan went to sit on the chair beside them, turned a light glance to Ling Yun aside, “close the door and guard outside. Let us know if someone comes.”

“Yes.”

Ling Yun reverently bent down, turned to walk out, Lady Wang wondered, “What’s going on?”

“Well, mom, I want to talk to you about Yunya.”

Not wanting to waste too much time on this issue, Ling Jingxuan watched them and got straight to the theme. The two sisters froze there. After all, they were experienced hands, and Wang Yunya has performed so obviously. Soon, they reacted what he was meaning. But Lady Wang took it like nothing at all, “Oh, I thought it’s something serious. Look at you! Wearing such a solemn face! Your aunt and I were talking about this just now. Yunya is well-behaved, totally unlike her mom. If Jinghan has no objections, I also would love that.”

After all, she was her family, and it was a common thing that cousins got married, so Lady Wang didn’t find it not right at all. In her tone, like she had already taken Wang Yunya as her daughter-in-law.

“Elder sister, I think Jingxuan seems to have different views, let’s listen to what he’d say.”

Acutely aware of ling Jingxuan’s displeasure, Wang Jinyu could not help tipping her elder sister who was happy about. Only in a day, it was enough for her to see clearly who the master is in this family. Besides, she thought that her big nephew was quite possible to run the whole family.

“Huh? Jingxuan, you don’t agree? Is it because of your second aunt-in-law yesterday…”

“Mom, am I that kind of stingy person?”

Hearing that, Ling Jingxuan couldn’t help rolling his eyes while directly interrupting her, after a helpless sigh, he continued, “Mom, most kids of the consanguineous marriages are defective. If possible, better no marriages within five generations. Yunya and Jinghan are direct cousins. The possibility of having defective baby is as high as 80%. If you want your grandson to be a fool or has physical abnormality, find, you should feel happy.”

“Really?!”

Never expecting such a thing, the two sisters both wide opened their eyes. Ling Jingxuan nodded, “I can give you an example. Ling Chengcai. Didn’t he marry the niece of the old ma’am? The result is Ling Jingwei was born with dead sperms. Although Ling Jinghong and Ling Xiaoran escaped from it, maybe it’d skip the generation and pass onto their kids. And the grandson of the old ma’am of the old patriarch, remember? I heard that his parents are also cousins. Look at him. There should be a lot of such examples. Mom, you can think about it and you’d find more.