“ I love you so much ”

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

“ Ohk enough of these I love yous poori life padi hai iske liye but pehle come here and eat something. Itna kuchh hai aur sab tumhare liye, dekho what do you want to have pasta or chicken rolls or burgers oh I got your favourite manchurian too and dumplings bhi hai ”

Nandini bit her lower lip trying to hide the merging blush on her face and said,

“ I toh want to eat only you ”

Nandini out a finger under her chin and making her look up at him said,

“ Itna wait kiya hai, thoda aur karlo jaana. Ab toh sindoor laga kar hi tumhe apna banaunga, on our suhag raat.........full on filmy style ”

Though his words were clicke, they were full of love, passion and desire mirroring his eyes.

He leaned in and sucked ber lips lovingly for a minute and then backing off made her eat a dumpling.

...

Manik out forward his hand for Nandini and she looked him in the eye, giving him her breath taking smile.

Manik took a good minute to absorb his fiancee.

Her pink lehenga contrasted her milky white skin and the bangles made those beautiful sounds everytime to moved.

He smiled when he saw she has once again put on his infinity pendant.

He helped her with her dress and sat besides he.

Nandini

Manik

The entire room, filled with people, seemed nothing to Manik, his eyes were fixed on Nandini.

Thier were people from his office who were giggling seeing thier boss like a love sick romeo but he cared less.

“ Manik stop staring at her like a creep, nazar lag jayegi usko ”
Mukti glared at him as she bent down trying to whisper but was still audible to Nandini.