𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Start from the beginning

"Okay thank you... Oh and Celeste?" Jungkook said, peeking his head of of the room while signaling to Celeste to come closer.

"Yeah?"

"It's a boy. Good night!" Jungkook whispered in her ear quickly before closing a door.

"What? Jungkook-"

"Aish this little..." Celeste huffed before walking away.

👑

"Come in." Jungkook asked as there was a knocking on the door.

The door opened and the young servant came inside. The boy could be around seventeen years old, he was quite pretty. He had pale skin and curly ginger hair.

The boy stepped in and immediately turned around while blushing. Because as Jungkook stood there, he was only wearing pants and his long hair was still messy.

"Y-your Majesty, I'm here to escort you to dinner." Boy stuttered, making Jungkook chuckle loudly.

"Okay, thank you. Give me minute." Jungkook said in soft voice as he didn't want to scare younger. The boy just nodded, still facing a door.

Jungkook put on black and dark purple robe and tied it tightly. Then he brushed his hair and tied it into bun.

"Okay, we can go now." Jungkook smiled and younger glanced at him and signalled him to the door, shyly looking down.

They walked down the long corridor, boy was shyly hopping few steps in front of king. Jungkook looked down at smaller and chuckled, making smaller blush.

They arrived into the dining hall where Taehyung was waiting for him, boy bowed to king and ran away with his head down.

King sat to the table next to the king and started talking with royal family members.

The food was served and Jungkook looked around, noticing how Celeste's sisters were stealing glances at him.
He shook his head and continued eating.

"How do you like the food Your Majesty?" Queen asked after few minutes.

"It's really tasty." Jungkook said with big smile.

"Today our daughter Lilian was helping in kitchen. She's really amazing cook. You know, I'm still surprised why she hasn't found a husband, with these skills and looks every man would be really happy to have her as his wife." Queen smiled at her daughter, which was sitting next to he smiling, and brushed Lilian's dark brown hair.

She was pretty and she knew it. She was their second daughter, about two years younger than Jungkook. She had a big green eyes, pale skin with hint of freckles, long dark brown hair with pretty hair pins and her dress were matching her eyes.

The problem was, she wasn't Jungkook's type, because the only person Jungkook has in mind and in heart right now.... is Jimin.

Jungkook got the obvious hint from queen and just smiled politely, suddenly feeling awkward and quite uncomfortable.

"Stop it." Older king whispered to his wife, forcing laugh, looking at Jungkook who smiled back.

"Why, can't I praise my skillful daughter?"

"Of course you can but stop it for now." King slightly glared at his wife, who nodded and continued eating.

"I'm sorry Your Majesty, I hope my wife didn't make you uncomfortable." Older king said and Jungkook waved it of quickly.

"No. Of course not." Jungkook shook his head with chuckle.

King laughed and raised his cup. "Toast to His Majesty."

Jungkook bowed his head, also taking his cup and drinking it. Then he let of satisfied hiss, the alcohol here was good.

Later after dinner he finally saw Kai for the first time, the baby boy was really adorable but he started crying as soon as Jungkook held him.

"Why is he crying?" Jungkook asked, panicking while Celeste and James just laughed.

"Because we woke him up. Try to sway from side to side. Maybe he'll fall asleep again." Celeste said and Jungkook did as he was told but Kai was still crying.

"It isn't working!" Jungkook whispered yelled, frowning.

Suddenly baby boy looked up at Jungkook and stopped crying. They were looking at each other with wide eyes.

It was really cute and funny sight because baby's bottom lip started wobbling and Jungkook started panicking again.

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

Hello!!
Sorry for boring chapter!
How are you?
Bye,
Vi✨