𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

"Can I kiss you?"

Jimin stared into prince's eyes for few seconds before nodding.

Jungkook leaned in, connecting their lips into short sweet kiss. Even though the kiss was short, they both felt little butterflies bursting in their stomach.

When they pulled away, Jungkook opened his eyes, staring closely at Jimin's face, who had his eyes still closed. Both of them blushing so hard right now.

When Jimin opened his eyes, he was met by prince staring at him with soft smile. But Jungkook's smile quickly fell when Jimin stared at him with blank expression and tears in his eyes.

Young prince panicked, he didn't know if he had done anything wrong or what happened. He fully turned at Jimin and wanted to held his hands but Jimin yanked them away, breaking prince's heart.

Jimin wiped his eyes and sniffed angrily. "You can't do this.." he whispered, wiping his nose while moving back a little.

Jungkook looked at him confused and sighed disappointed, looking down. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it will make you this uncomfortable."

"It's not like that. It's just that...... Jungkook you're crown prince. You can't just kiss me like that. You'll become a king in few weeks and you'll have to marry some princess to have a heir. Ruling a kingdom isn't easy and I also have a lot of work with a forest and I can't just leave just because I maybe have a feelings for some human-" Jimin was cut of by prince's lips at his.

Smaller sobbed quietly but returned a messy kiss as Jungkook held back of Jimin's soft neck.

Prince pulled away and wiped tears out of Jimin's cheeks while smiling softly. Then he chuckled and caresed smaller's hair out of his face.

"Am I supposed to take this as your official confession?" Jungkook asked with raised eyebrow, cocky smirk on his face.

Jimin slapped prince's hand away, annoyed by younger's behaviour in such a situation.

"Bastard.." Jimin cursed under his breath before continuing".. think of it as you want! I don't care!" He scoffed-yelled while looking away.

Jungkook chuckled, letting out a long satisfied sigh, looking back at the sunrise.
"I like you too by the way." He said with smile, glancing at Jimin who was now looking at prince with wide eyes.

Jungkook laughed quietly and closed his eyes, enjoying the refreshing solft breeze hitting his face. He then inconspicuously moved his hand, so his and Jimin's fingers were touching.

👑

Prince was now walking alone through the city, smiling like an idiot. Sun now high as it was shining brightly. They said their goodbyes with Jimin on the cliff and Jimin disappeared.
Jungkook's fingers touched his lips at the thoughts of what happened there.

Smiling, he watched as people were tidying up their stalls as the celebration ended, but others were opening the stalls because it was their daily job to get some money.

New King (Jikook) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें