𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

•••
{{{👑👑👑}}}
•••

3 months later~

•••

"Your Highness, you aren't paying attention." Hoseok said annoyed as it was already many times he caught Prince staring out of the window instead of listening.

Jungkook just sighed and looked at frustrated adviser with tired eyes. Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples. The prince's birthday is in two days and coronation is in one month but prince is irresponsible and hotheaded. By now he should be engaged with some princess but he said that he'll find one after getting used to ruling the kingdom.

"I'm tired, let's call it day." Jungkook stood up but was stopped by Hoseok.

"No Your Highness, you still a lot to learn about the people and government of Adarlan-"

"As if he knew anything about our people." Jungkook muttered but Hoseok heard it and gasped.

"Your Highness please don't talk like that about the King. We both will have a big problem if someone hear it." Hoseok warned and looked around, making prince scoff.

"So what? He locked me in this castle just because I didn't marry a princess wanted me to marry-"

"And then you disappeared for two days without a word. The whole kingdom was looking for you and when you came back you pretented as if nothing happened. This is not how King should behave, Your Highness."

Jungkook glared at adviser before huffing and started walking away. Hoseok called after him trying to stop him but prince ignored him and stormed out of library.

Adviser shook his head and then also was about to walk out when he was met with queen in front of his. He quickly bowed while queen smiled softly at him.

"It's late, did Her Majesty couldn't fall asleep?" Hoseok asked and queen nodded a little.

"I was wondering, how is Jungkook doing, so I came to take a look.... But as I see he already managed to escape." Queen joked and Hoseok stared at her for a second before chuckling awkwardly bowing his head a little.

"Your Majesty, Prince Jungkook is really smart....... But he's really stubborn." Hoseok said carefully, trying not to offend anyone but queen laughed quietly while nodding.

"Yeah, he got that after his father." Queen sighed and looked around the big library. Hoseok put the books back in the shelf and turned to queen again.

"Does Her Majesty wants me to escort her to the chambers?"

Queen shook her head and pated adviser's shoulder." You can go, I'm going to read some book and then I'll go check on king and help him get ready for tomorrow."

Hoseok nodded and bowed to queen before walking past her out of the library, leaving queen alone.

👑

Jungkook stared at the flower in his hands and let out the long sigh. He's been visiting forest around three times a week. Sometimes at night, sometimes in the middle of the day, whenever he wants.