"Because you've said it yourself... She had had 3 abortions... Most probably, those were all girls, which is why he didn't want them... And since he was a member of the Yakuza, it would explain why he wanted a son, since only men are allowed in the Yakuza, he must have wanted an heir..."

Your brother and father gaped at your explanation, surprised that you managed to figure all that out in just a few minutes, "Then, what's the problem? Why do you need Satoru for?" Your father spoke up and you smiled wearily at him.

"Because mother didn't marry that Yakuza out of her own will... She was sold to him by her own father..." [Father Name] felt his eyes widen in horror, feeling sick to the stomach. Sure, he hated [Mother Name] for what she had done to you, but at the end of the day, she was still the sweet girl that he fell in love with...

"What I want to know is why he sold her? According to my own research, the Amaji family did not have any money problems, so what was the need to sell his own child to the Yakuza, and at such a young age?"

Your father opened his mouth, but closed it afterwards, not finding the right words. He opted to turn his head to the forgotten meal sitting in front of him as he was deep in thought.

"Oh, well... I'll just make sure to ask Mucho-san, or maybe even Haruchiyō to get me some more info..." You ended the conversation, before going back to eating your now slightly cold meal.

-----

The next day, Hanagaki Takemichi stood in front of a club room, staring long and hard at the door as Peh-yan whined about how he hated one of the girls who always nagged at him. Almost on cue, the door slid open and a girl came out, ranting loudly, "You again?! How many times do I have to tell you stop dragging the Leader in your stupid shenanigans?!"

The tall blonde hid behind the blue eyed boy, "There she is!!" He trembled behind Takemichi as she continued to scold Peh-yan.

"Yasuda-san, please calm down..." A calm, soothing voice rang from the classroom, turning all three heads towards him, "Ah, Takemicchi! Mikey told me you'd come here!" He waved at him and the said boy stared at him in shock.

"Mitsuya-kun..." He said to himself as he watched the lavender head instruct other members of the club on how to work on a certain piece.

'Wow, despite being the 2nd Division Captain of Toman, he's still the Leader of the Home Economic Club...' Takemichi thought to himself as Mitsuya told him to wait nearby, "Here it is..." The older boy spoke as he brought the black cloth forward.

Adding some final details to it, he showed it to him, "For us, our gang uniform is our formal wear..." Mitsuya gave him a kind smile as he continued, "In order to show my gratitude for the fight during Bloody Halloween, I decided to personally make your uniform myself! Give it a look!" He offered and the younger boy couldn't help but gape at the amazing embroidery the boy across from him had done. It looked just like it was machine made!!

"Oh, by the way!" Mitsuya spoke up while Takemichi was busy admiring the piece of fabric, "Do you plan on visiting [Name]?" Although he had no plans of doing so, the blonde nodded nonetheless.

"Could you do me a favour and give this to her? Her uniform got torn the last time and she was using her old one, but now that it's fixed, I'd rather she wore this one!" He offered him another charming smile and Takemichi stared at the uniform that was neatly folded in the bag. For some reason, the unform had a little too much volume for just one article of clothing, "Mitsuya-kun... Is this just the uniform?" The purple head felt his eyes widen before chuckling sheepishly.

"Haha, you caught me... I also sewed her a new dress as a proper gift for her freedom from her mother..." He explained and Takemichi noticed the blush on the older boy's face.