Idea #25 : A Green Egg in a Nest

Izuku : So we up here huh?

We see our boy Izuku to be in a different outfit as he was in the helicopter hovering over the sky as he took in the nice night view of the city. It was such a beautiful sight as he enjoyed the nice breeze in the air.

As we see that however we can see someone else who was sitting at the seats of the chopper as her face was looking down as she didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to think about this considering this is what Izuku suggested to her father.

Izuku just looked over at the girl as she was still thinking about what exactly to do.

Izuku : .... *deadpan face* Are you now scared?

??? : NO I'm not really I mean we had taken the roller coaster before so I'm not that scared about heights. It's just why the fuck would you suggest this to my dad of all people.

Izuku : *smirks* What I enjoy something thrilling ok?

??? : Yeah no I don't think I ever seen that side of you before.

Izuku : Hehe *rubs the back of his head* Well its not like I even told you before.

??? : True *blushes* and that is because of you.

Izuku : Hehe *nervously smiling*

??? : *sigh* Are you ok with this though?

Izuku : Yeah I'll do fine really.... welp I'm off the chopper *proceeds to lean back as he started to fall* WOOOHOOOOOO

??? : Sometimes I don't get him. He can be a nerd for one second but the next he's a completely different person.

She just thought about him as she held her face by her hand before she then smiled as she then walked to the edge of the chopper before she jumped off.

??? : But..... that's really who he is a very likeable and unpredictable person.

Izuku : Hahaha I haven't felt this in such a long time, even though back then was just me proceeding to fucking help everyone it was such a good thrill being like Spider-Man.

Izuku was spinning around in the air as he started to do tricks with him moving around in the air flipping around, doing different poses or even some dancing. He was just moving around in the air like he has complete control over it as we see the girl starting to approach Izuku as she see him having fun before she giggled.

??? : Having fun?

Izuku : Oh you really don't know Erika.