Idea #11 - Thoughts I never want to see

*panting*

*panting*

*panting*

??? : Why......

*tap*

*tap*

*tap*

The figure was walking as he looked out his window only to see it dark. He checks his clock only to see it was not even that long since he fell asleep. He then proceeded to walk out of his bedroom as he enters the hallways looking down the stairs.

Whatever it is he is feeling he know SOMETHING is behind him. He still proceeded to go down the stairs like it's nothing at all. He reached the bottom of the stairs before he gently opens his front door. He then got out of his house before he proceeded to walk on the sidewalk.

It's been already a few years since he moved. The days went by quickly even though it still felt like yesterday.

And it wasn't the nice kind of feelings

No matter what SOMETHING will follow him. He already knew it too well and yet he couldn't even pay attention to his old friends. He grew out of touch with them as he still looks down in guilt. He couldn't even say what he wanted to say. He felt horrible keeping it but he felt worse knowing he couldn't move on for her sake.

He was still walking on the path as he viewed the beautiful area of the city he is in. He just looked at it blankly but he smiled slightly. He has to admit it was beautiful at night with the lights being on to give a full display of a view.

He still proceeded to walk as he enters a restaurant at night. He was hungry.

??? : Mind if I have a beef bowl?

??? : *sigh* Again Izuku? This is like the 3rd time in a row you came here late at night. Seriously *preparing the food* why are you even up at this time?

Izuku : I have my own reasons.

??? : Well whatever it is you better be sure to sort it out. You're still young you should be taking care of yourself or having fun with your friends. I just keep seeing you alone most of the time.

Izuku : Don't worry Zeff *smiles slightly* I'm doing well right now.

Zeff : You better young kid. It's a depressing sight seeing you like that. *finishes the food* Here

He put Izuku's beef bowl on the table leaving Izuku staring at it before he grabbed his chopsticks and started eating. He enjoyed it all as he slurped all the noddles and beef in the bowl before he set it all down and put his hands together.

Zeff : Speaking of friends who was that person I saw you talking to the other day?

Izuku : It was no one as she was just asking me some things.

Zeff : *smirk* Didn't seem that way so when are you going to make her your girlfriend.

Izuku : Zeff cmon It's not like I like her *blushes slightly*

Zeff : Yeah yeah just cause your heart once belonged to someone else.

Izuku : Though I'm not sure about her if I like her anymore.

Zeff : Stop looking down on yourself will ya? *sigh*

Izuku : Can't help it I was indoors for too long when I was young to think I'm not good enough for others.

Zeff : Then what was that person hmm oh yeah Iroha what was it with you talking to her?

Izuku : Just nothing stop talking about her as we both live in different worlds.

Zeff : And yet you somehow looked happy talking to her *smirks*

Izuku : I swear *sigh*

Zeff : Hehe well who knows she may not be the only one you can like from Hololive. You any even like all of them.

Izuku : I swear stop it's not like we both like each other and 2 I'm not a player *blushing slightly*.

Zeff : You're not if they agree to all love you *smirks*

Izuku : I swear to god just drop it.

Zeff : Fine fine you dense kid. Anyways what are you going to do now?

Izuku did a thinking pose while thinking before he looked back at Zeff who was cleaning a glass.

Izuku : Mind if I help you with the restaurant?

Zeff : So you finally want to see which of us is superior in cooking *smirks*

Izuku : And it would soon be me *smirks*

Zeff : *laughs* Dream all you want kid you can't beat me.

Izuku : Oh I will hand me the apron

Zeff smiled at Izuku before he tossed him an apron to which he wore it and got behind the counter to where Zeff is before they looked at each other one more time before they started to cook.

It was a culinary battle between 2 cooks as they use different ingredients, slicing off them to add to their pans or pot, heating the stove before flaring it up with fire to which they started using the pan to add ingredients in. They were both cooking with a smile on their face along with a bead of sweat.

Zeff however looked over his cooking to see Izuku cooking with a content smile but Zeff knows enough about Izuku to see through it.

Zeff : 'You're just too broken from what happened to you back then kid, I'm sure the guilt of whatever you did is holding you back a lot. I'm not one to say or judge but I rather hope for someone to mend your broken mind and heart. You really need it so I can only hope for someone to do so'

Even as Izuku can possibly move away from his problems his face can always show a face of guilt and regret that he can never hide. SOMETHING will always be there until he can finally move on. The image of SOMETHING appears as it was a burnt image into the mind of Izuku.