Idea #7 : Its been too long

The camera set its scene as we see the outside of a forest. It was as green as the never ending life of nature. There as the camera slowly zooms into the forest before moving in quick speed into it. The amount of trees coming pass the camera is as much as exploring life. The camera then stopped to the middle of an empty part of the forest where it was a circle with only grass in the middle.

However in the middle of it were a lot of books and a boy sleeping peacefully on it.

He was not moving much as his green fragrant hair waved around from the air. Animals then came around as they were freckling around the boy. Nothing much happened before the hand of the boy twitched. His face scrunches as he slowly lifts his head.

??? : *yawns* Man that was such a long nap.

He opened his eyes revealing the blue sky above him as he stared at it with all of its glow. His eyes painted with green as well somehow reflected the sky with the birds in the reflection.

He then proceeded to sit up as he then look around him before grabbing a bag behind a patch of grass. He then stood up before looking towards a place.

??? : 'hmm I wonder.....'

He then started to walk as the animals only watched him as he leaves. He then continued to walk towards the forest as he has no expression on his face. He then proceeded to dig into his bag a bit and pull out his water bottle before drinking.

He then put it away as he then continued the walk.

Timeskip

He reaches the end of the forest as he then look through it to see a city. It was Japan. A city painted in orange from the light of the setting sun. He was walking through the forest for a while. He looks at the city with the eyes just enjoying the scenery.

??? : 'How long has it been since it was this peaceful?'

His thoughts were then interrupted as he suddenly heard something in the tree to which he turned his head. He turned it only to see an own looking at him before turning and flying away. He look at the bird as it flew away before he lower his eyelids taking in a memory.

??? : Cmon Izuku lets go on a journey throughout this world.

His hair waved around from the wind as his green eyes shine a bit before he closes them. When he did more and more scenes play out.

??? : You know It's nice having you around.

??? : Hehe aren't you one of a kind my little sapling?

??? : Hahhh come on we still have time to play.

??? : The stars just led me to you.

??? : Come on its just a walk and maybe just to carry you around.

Those words only short but made a tear come out of Izuku's eye before he cleaned it off. He then proceeded to walk towards the city as he took some stunts some time around just because he wants to.

As he walks on the sidewalk passing by many people who were chatting, he was simply looking around the place as he observes everything.

A group of girls then came into view as they were chatting about something. They were happily talking about it before they went pass Izuku.

Time then suddenly slowed down as the background was then blinded with the girls stop talking with their eyes widening a bit. They were confused before they turned their heads to which they are only met with no one. The person they walked past was nowhere to be seen as he was gone.

??? : What was that?

??? : Well I have no idea actually.

??? : Hm could be nothing. Besides I gotta go now for my stream or else I'll be late.

??? : I think we all are collabing so lets get back quick.

All : Yeah

The girls then walked away as they were speed walking their way towards somewhere. We then turned our camera to Izuku who hid in a convenient alleyway as his eyes were wide with the green glow. His hand over his mouth like he was kidnapping himself. He was leaning against a wall where his face expressed disbelief before tears start to come out of his eyes.

Izuku : Just how...... its already been too long........

Since I seen them