Idea #6 : The Trigger to Drive me Forward

No idea if someone knows the anime but meh I'll see if you like it.

The city was then seen as it first appeared as a blueprint to it before being colored to make it look like a place in Japan. As it did we move our camera to a street where no one was seen. It all got interrupted when someone appeared digitally like someone being imported into a game.

This boy that appeared was wearing an outfit that has mostly green color. It has a symbol on the left side of it showing 3 boxes going to one spot where it has a name.

 It has a symbol on the left side of it showing 3 boxes going to one spot where it has a name

He then brought his hand to his ear as he suddenly started talking.

??? : Yuma, Chiba you two ready?

When he said we then pan our camera to separate individuals at different locations where they both look like they are from junior high with one being a white haired boy and the other to be a brown hair colored girl with a cloak around her. They both were wearing the same outfit. They looked around their surroundings before responding.

Both : Yeah we're ready/Ready.

The boy smiled before the intercom sounding voice stretched itself across the city.

Intercom : Is everyone ready? The match will begin in- oh wait Tamakoma Second has one more member late.

The three individuals we see stopped with them all looking wide eyed and confused from what the intercom said.

Yuma : Did we have another member Osamu?

Osamu : No I thought we didn't...... wait Shiori is this what you meant by us having a surprise?

Shiori : Hehe *smug face* and our second trump card is finally here.

Chika : Second trump card?

Shiori : You see there was one member in Tamakoma Second before you all joined but he was on missions around the world and never had time to come back to base. But it seems after he heard this he came straight away to aid his teammates.

Osamu : How strong is he though?

Shiori : *smirks* Glad you ask if I have to say he's already above Yuma's level.

Yuma : ohh so he's already stronger than me?

Shiori : I say he's even stronger than you with a black trigger and even most of the A-Ranks.

Osamu : Is this cheating because we have a strong member?

Shiori : Not really since he never wanted to go higher than B-Rank until he find members who he wants to aid. If I were you I say group up a bit since its gonna be a bit of a quick fight.

The squad was confused on why she said that but due to her being so confident about this member they decided to group up a bit. They all dropped what they are doing before deciding on where they should meet. They all then cut communication and ran. Yuma on the other hand wanted to see the person so he told Osamu and Chika to go ahead.

Yuma : Hey Shiori mind telling me where our member is?

Shiori : He should be at a middle district up north in a few minutes from your location.

Yuma : From my location?

When Yuma was confused he felt a big gust of wind coming from the side of him that he looked toward it. In the sky we see the same uniform Yuma is wearing but this person has little sparks of electricity coming off him as his face comes into full view.

??? : Man it sure felt long since I've been back in Japan and for this B-Rank War. *smiles*

??? : Well lets go *summons scorpion*

Yuma : A grasshopper and scorpion trigger?

Shiori : If you're thinking he used grasshopper no he used his own physical strength for this.

Yuma's eyes went wide as he didn't realize that the boy he is seeing used his own physical strength to jump that high. Yuma can jump high but for the boy he created wind pressure from his. He smiled looking at him realizing that there's more to him now that meets the eye.

We go to the boy as he has scorpion out and is flying through the sky before dodging each bullet in the sky by kicking the air to move around. He looks down to see 2 people from other squads using gunner. He then made himself upside down before kicking down to the ground where he suddenly made the scorpion go into an imaginary sheeth.

??? : 'Training with Iroha back then improves my swordsmanship but I made it better'

He landed on the ground beside the 2 gunners as they both look shocked from him arriving in quick speed before being met with being cut in half in an instant. Yuma who saw that was shocked while Shiori looking from the cameras smirked.

Shiori : And that move of his should be Autumn's whirlwind.

??? : Fallen leaves, Adorn my night!!

The wind from around him then started to stir up before cutting the 2 gunners even more leaving nothing but leaking trions in the air. Then both blast of energy appeared flying away from where they are before the announcement happened.

Intercom : 2 members from ??? Bailed out. I repeat 2 members from ??? bailed out.